• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help B933 Smart bro Unlock but have problem

Plz any one can help me!!
    this is mg smart bro network setting
    And may problem is Band Type Missing in Smartbro b933

iwant to add band type but i dint know how?
    this picture prom globe b933

how to fix this?? because In Globe Sim did not connected red color indacate only in WAN and no signal type but signal is full..

we have the same problem sir

i also have a smartbro b933 , after using dc unlocker i can no longer get signal from any networks sun smart or globe

unlike globe b933 it is very easy to unlock and after unlocking all networks can be detected

Comment

Originally posted by oenone View Post
      we have the same problem sir

i also have a smartbro b933 , after using dc unlocker i can no longer get signal from any networks sun smart or globe

unlike globe b933 it is very easy to unlock and after unlocking all networks can be detected
      Unlock does not effect anything related to signal or bands. Try to select wcdma preferred, not only wcdma.

Comment

same here i have unlock my smartbro share-it b933. but seems i have a problem with other networks. it displays ok when i put smart sim card. but when i change to other sims like globe or sun. nothings change. and always got this error every time i connect it says: "This page prompts you the errors in the process of modifying the settings of the gateway. Connecting PPP link failed."
        please see my pic below:

Hope you can help us with this problem.

Thanks and More Power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hanzsoul View Post
          same here i have unlock my smartbro share-it b933. but seems i have a problem with other networks. it displays ok when i put smart sim card. but when i change to other sims like globe or sun. nothings change. and always got this error every time i connect it says: "This page prompts you the errors in the process of modifying the settings of the gateway. Connecting PPP link failed."
          please see my pic below:

Hope you can help us with this problem.

Thanks and More Power!!!
          Try to check connection settings, check if sim working. Try other sim.

Comment

yes i've check the connections setting it seems ok. but in "mobile network setting" in "searching network link" a selection of auto and manual. i choose manual to know if its there are other network detect by this smartbro shareit wireless gateway. it seem he only detects "smart3g" and no other network has been detected even though the sim i put is globe and not smart sim. and here are the pictures of smart signal recognition and globe signal recognition.

Smart Sim

Globe Sim

Hoping that there is a solution or a updated firmware for this problem.

Thanks and More Power!

Comment

Originally posted by hanzsoul View Post
              yes i've check the connections setting it seems ok. but in "mobile network setting" in "searching network link" a selection of auto and manual. i choose manual to know if its there are other network detect by this smartbro shareit wireless gateway. it seem he only detects "smart3g" and no other network has been detected even though the sim i put is globe and not smart sim. and here are the pictures of smart signal recognition and globe signal recognition.

Smart Sim

Globe Sim

Hoping that there is a solution or a updated firmware for this problem.

Thanks and More Power!
              Yes, firmware update may help.
              Try to use other sim. Maybe sim does not have permission to be used for data.
              Also, please copy here what is detected by dc-unlocker.

Comment

I have a similar problem, got my smart shareit unlocked and downgraded to original Huawei FW to unlocked all bands in my B933 smart shareIT modem however still can only detect smart3G network even using a Globe sim. did somebody already successfully unlocked smart shareit modem, what setting is needed to detect other network.

Hope to hear some feedback from the experts.

Thanks and more power!!!

Comment

b933

We have same problem, I think DC unlocker can not unlock Smartbro B933 they just don't want to inform us.

Comment

Originally posted by ecf02 View Post
                    We have same problem, I think DC unlocker can not unlock Smartbro B933 they just don't want to inform us.
                    We have many of these device unlocked without problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                      We have many of these device unlocked without problem.
                      so any solution to our problem?

Comment

how to unlock a SMARTBRO locked b933

has dc unlocked unlocked a SMARTBRO LOCKED b933?

Comment

Originally posted by oenone View Post
                          how to unlock a SMARTBRO locked b933

has dc unlocked unlocked a SMARTBRO LOCKED b933?
                          How to use dc-unlocker can watch here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials
                          How to detect router can read here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/HiLink_mo...nlock_tutorial

Comment

hey men... specially to smart b933 users in the philippines...
                            smart b933 in the philippines with wifi is a single band modem
                            so don't waste your time to force connect with globe sim...

if you want to use globe sim with wifi just use B200w modem

Comment

Working...
                            X