Huawei E160E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei E160E

I bought a Huawei E160E in Australia for connecting my computer to a local network provider. Now, I have this modem in Indonesia and I would like to unlock it for getting connected to the Internet through local provider. Is there any ways to get unlock code and have this model be ready to be connected to any Indonesian network providers? Thank you.

Yes it can unlock.There is two ways to unlock it.(software or unlock code)But this is not free,If you need to unlock it,please pm me.

BR,
    Avantha.

Comment

What's the price of both ways? (software or unlock code)

Comment

Please check your PM.

Comment

Unlock e160G

Hello i would like to unlock e160G from Die Drei - Austria , I would like to use it in Italy , pls . PM me the price and what do i have to do ? thanks Daniel

Comment

Please check your PM.

Comment

How to unlock your modem you can watch here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials

Comment

i have huawei e160e got unlock code but couldnt enter it...

yesterday i used the dc unlocker for e160e and it wont let me the first thing "read unlock code and enter automaticly"

so i got the unlock code by the selection 3 make unlock code by imei number.

the problem is how can i use this code.. i insert other sim cards data cards but the software oyly says insert the true sim

thanks VOLKHAN07

Comment

To enter the unlock code you need to install mobile partner from our web page. Then conenct modem with wrong sim card inserted. Software should ask for unlock code. Enter the code you have.

Comment

Working...
                  X