Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can DC-unlcoker unlock K3770 modemu with 21.023.04.00.11 firmware

Hallo. I am going to buy Vodafone (Huawei) K3770 modem so
    Can DC-unlcoker unlock K3770 modemu with 21.023.04.00.11 firmware version?

Thanks

Could you copy here what is detected by dc-unlocker?
    I see many with this firmware unlocked, but to be sure, would be good to see more information.

Comment

Hallo. I receveid K3770 modem.
      dc unlocker says that modem is Locked but it's Unlocked. I use Lithuanian TELE2 and Omnitel SIM cards.
      DC unlcoker LOG:

Found modem : K3770
      Model : Vodafone K3770
      IMEI : 860030013950809
      Serial NR. : S8X5TB11B0400720
      Firmware : 21.023.04.00.11
      Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
      SIM Lock status : Locked (customized firmware)
      Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

sorry, this modem not supported !

Comment

Originally posted by kobis1984 View Post
        Hallo. I receveid K3770 modem.
        dc unlocker says that modem is Locked but it's Unlocked. I use Lithuanian TELE2 and Omnitel SIM cards.
        DC unlcoker LOG:

Found modem : K3770
        Model : Vodafone K3770
        IMEI : 860030013950809
        Serial NR. : S8X5TB11B0400720
        Firmware : 21.023.04.00.11
        Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
        SIM Lock status : Locked (customized firmware)
        Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

sorry, this modem not supported !
        Do you see this by latest dc-unlocker software version (805).
        Could you try to detect by older version? (764 for example)?

Comment

Use older version of DC-Unlocker (for example 0764) and you will be able unlock this modem. There is a problem in 0805 version of DC-Unlocker related with this modem models unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
            Use older version of DC-Unlocker (for example 0764) and you will be able unlock this modem. There is a problem in 0805 version of DC-Unlocker related with this modem models unlock.
            Unlocked successfully with ver 0764,working fine with mobile partner.
            need to change dashboard to onether because (in vodafone dashboard sim not detecting)
            Last edited by jijeeshc; 2012-07-03, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jijeeshc View Post
              Unlocked successfully with ver 0764,working fine with mobile partner.
              need to change dashboard to onether because (in vodafone dashboard sim not detecting)
              You can change dashboard with our Huawei dashboard creator/writer.
              You can read more and download it here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7393

Comment

You can change dashboard with our Huawei dashboard creator/writer.
                You can read more and download it here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7393
                It was problem with editing .bin files(not a valid..archive error).so i edited profiles and modified dashboard and updated via my method.

Comment

another problem

This solution was helpful but i have another problem guys. my device is working fine in my lappy but when i tried in my friend's lappy, device is detecting just as mass storage & mobile partner is not detecting my vodafone K3770 on his lappy. is there any problems with drivers?? but it doesn't even searching for devices..

Comment

Originally posted by chinnuabhi View Post
                    This solution was helpful but i have another problem guys. my device is working fine in my lappy but when i tried in my friend's lappy, device is detecting just as mass storage & mobile partner is not detecting my vodafone K3770 on his lappy. is there any problems with drivers?? but it doesn't even searching for devices..
                    This probably happens because your friends laptop does not have Vodafone drivers installed. And it seems that your modem does not install Vodafone drivers on your friends laptop either.
                    This might be because you wrote other dashboard (which does not have Vodafone drivers inside).
                    To solve this issue, you need to write Vodafone software to your friends laptop or Vodafone drivers.
                    These can be taken from Vodafone dashboard, or from Vodafone connection software installation folder (in Program Files on your laptop).

Comment

This probably happens because your friends laptop does not have Vodafone drivers installed. And it seems that your modem does not install Vodafone drivers on your friends laptop either.
                      This might be because you wrote other dashboard (which does not have Vodafone drivers inside).
                      To solve this issue, you need to write Vodafone software to your friends laptop or Vodafone drivers.
                      These can be taken from Vodafone dashboard, or from Vodafone connection software installation folder (in Program Files on your laptop).

can i get those drivers online??

Comment

Originally posted by chinnuabhi View Post
                        can i get those drivers online??
                        Sorry, but we do not have drivers for it.
                        Do you still have vodafone software installed on your computer? If yes, you can find drivers in there.

Comment

Working...
                        X