This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mg70brz View Post
    i am have another problem,modified dashboard and software can make as this > DT20120328_150814_Huawei E153 Open but i am convert it to executable and put on the modem and this not run correctly !!! not appears any config of i am make on the program ! i am put config of Claro, TIM,Oi and Vivo of Brazil but mobile partner appears blank,no config ! whats problem ?
    Sorry, I forgot to mention, that you need to completely remove previous Mobile Partner from your computer (after installation, go to Program Files and delete Mobile Partner folder). Then install new mobile partner - profiles that you made should be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
      Sorry, I forgot to mention, that you need to completely remove previous Mobile Partner from your computer (after installation, go to Program Files and delete Mobile Partner folder). Then install new mobile partner - profiles that you made should be there.
      hi, i am try this on my netbook hp and its never installed mobile partner, i am make one from E160 can have one mobile partner clean,no profiles and copied to iso and make 4 profiles on it and put it to modem and installed but not appears any profile ! its totally blank ! i am tested with dashboard on e153 ,e160 and e153, and have one problem with dashboards with more than 14 megas of size,the program DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp can appears as invalid iso, i am use huawei dashboard tool to make iso and make exe from iso modified,but 5 tests and all mobile partners is blank and have one from e173, one from e1552 in iso but the DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp cannot accept iso,its wrong or incorrect, i am try to make iso from magic iso and the same problem.

Comment

hi, i am try this on my netbook hp and its never installed mobile partner, i am make one from E160 can have one mobile partner clean,no profiles and copied to iso and make 4 profiles on it and put it to modem and installed but not appears any profile ! its totally blank ! i am tested with dashboard on e153 ,e160 and e153, and have one problem with dashboards with more than 14 megas of size,the program DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp can appears as invalid iso, i am use huawei dashboard tool to make iso and make exe from iso modified,but 5 tests and all mobile partners is blank and have one from e173, one from e1552 in iso but the DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp cannot accept iso,its wrong or incorrect, i am try to make iso from magic iso and the same problem.
        i am have another doubt,whats function of this files :

desdedentro.zip
        MierdaCono.zip

when create dashboard have this 2 files,its not necessary to put on iso ?

Comment

OK, but when you check the Mobile Partner and see the profiles blank, then it means the Mobile Partner is installed in your computer. Uninstall it and delete folder Mobile Partner. Then install Mobile Partner with your created profiles and then they should be visible.

Comment

i am have another doubt,whats function of this files :

desdedentro.zip
            MierdaCono.zip

when create dashboard have this 2 files,its not necessary to put on iso ?
            These are related with Profile Editor. You should put them into dashboard ISO file.

Comment

These are related with Profile Editor. You should put them into dashboard ISO file.
              in mobile partner of E160 have only one folder Mobile Partner, i am put this 2 files on this folder or put on root ?

Comment

in mobile partner of E160 have only one folder Mobile Partner, i am put this 2 files on this folder or put on root ?
                Sorry, this was my mistake. The files " desdedentro.zip MierdaCono.zip" created are not necessary.
                There might be some problems with these tools.
                Please contact me on Live Chat, I will need some things from you and we will try to fix the problem.
                Live Chat working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT.
                You can find it here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts

Comment

Sorry, this was my mistake. The files " desdedentro.zip MierdaCono.zip" created are not necessary.
                  There might be some problems with these tools.
                  Please contact me on Live Chat, I will need some things from you and we will try to fix the problem.
                  Live Chat working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT.
                  You can find it here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts
                  you are on manager, technical support or help ?

Comment

Tools updated. Some problems fixed. Please check links in my first post to download new version.

Comment

How to do backup?
                      Where can find any other non branded iso?

Comment

Originally posted by rs2580 View Post
                        How to do backup?
                        Where can find any other non branded iso?
                        When you connect modem to computer, open My Computer and you will find a drive of your modem in CDROM drives. Right click > Open. Copy all files to some directory of your choice. This is how to make a backup.

Change branded connection manager (Mobile Partner) into unbranded one (you can find it in our download section also) and make ISO file. That is how you make non branded ISO file.

Comment

Tools updated. Some problems fixed. Please check links in my first post to download new version.
                          succesfull flushing on mga huawei e156c with some mod

txn team

before

after

br
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Gintas; 2012-04-03, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Tools updated, some problems fixed.
                            Check my first post of this thread - new version available to download.

Comment

program not open ....give me error why...?

Last edited by Gintas; 2012-04-03, 12:03 PM.

Comment

What file has the APN information.

Comment

Working...
                                X