• E589

Model: Huawei E589u-12
    IMEI: 863030012150531

//Thanks

Originally posted by chipsmannen View Post
    Model: Huawei E589u-12
    IMEI: 863030012150531

//Thanks
    Can you try to detect this modem with DC-Unlocker, please?
    Download DC-Unlocker here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/6Ua20gVI

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
      Can you try to detect this modem with DC-Unlocker, please?
      Download DC-Unlocker here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/6Ua20gVI
      I can se now that DC-Unlocker can`t detect this modem. I also see that Windows (win7 64) just add the modem as mass media device, maybe the modem only work wifi or I need some other USB-driver?

Thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by chipsmannen View Post
        I can se now that DC-Unlocker can`t detect this modem. I also see that Windows (win7 64) just add the modem as mass media device, maybe the modem only work wifi or I need some other USB-driver?

Thanks anyway
        Could you try to detect by these instructions: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/HiLink_mo...nlock_tutorial

Comment

I am too in need of drivers to this modem. Windows 7 does not detect the modem, just 2 x mass storage devices. Is there a way to enable the USB as modem?

I have searched all over the internet without any findings...

Edit:
          The instructions don't help as there is no network connection created.

Comment

Originally posted by VL350 View Post
            I am too in need of drivers to this modem. Windows 7 does not detect the modem, just 2 x mass storage devices. Is there a way to enable the USB as modem?

I have searched all over the internet without any findings...

Edit:
            The instructions don't help as there is no network connection created.
            Does it create cd-rom after you connect modem to computer?
            If so,. try to open it. Maybe drivers are there.

Comment

No, nothing like that. There are no drivers with the modem, package or online.

Comment

Originally posted by VL350 View Post
                No, nothing like that. There are no drivers with the modem, package or online.
                Maybe it is driverles? Mean you connect to computer and can use it?
                Configuration done through admin panel?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                  Maybe it is driverles? Mean you connect to computer and can use it?
                  Configuration done through admin panel?
                  Still a no go. The modem is not detected at all. Tried it on Win 7, OSX and Ubuntu. Only microSD storage. Have to find the drivers or a way in.

Comment

Modem is driverless, wifi only. Admin using a web page.

Comment

Huawei E589 is now supported by dc-unlocker. You can download latest version that supports this model here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/yKpY7NkO
                      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Still no luck. Latest version of dc-unlocker is used

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1005

Detecting modem :

selection :
                        manufacturer - Huawei modems
                        model - Auto detect (recommended)

Enabling Huawei modem driver... OK
                        Waiting for Huawei modem...

modem not found !

Apparently there is no drivers for HUAWEI Mobile device that is also visible under device manager tree with question mark. Where do I get a driver for it?

P.s. windows 7 x64

Comment

Could you try running software as administrator, by going to properties and putting a check on "run as administrator"?

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                            Could you try running software as administrator, by going to properties and putting a check on "run as administrator"?
                            it is being run from Administrator and UAC is disabled!

when rebooting the device, for some 20 seconds it is being detected with the message as reported, however due to lack of drivers for the HUAWEI Mobile device, it is not getting through it seems!

Comment

Could you try installing these drivers: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/test/E589_drivers.zip .

Comment

Working...
                              X