Help... Unlocked Novatel 2372 w ATT firmware w/Telcel SIM not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help... Unlocked Novatel 2372 w ATT firmware w/Telcel SIM not connecting

Please Help... I'm in Mexico with my Unlocked Novatel 2372. Novatel rep unlocked it before I left and he stated that it would work with any GSM SIM since it was unlocked. The device has the w ATT firmware. When I insert the Telcel SIM on the ATT landing page it says Telcel and 3G but it does not connect. After a few google searches I get the feeling that I need to enter the APN? settings and not sure where to put them into ATT firmware landing page. Do I need to flash it to the generic firmware? if yes then how? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Yes, if device accept other sim , but does not connect you need to enter connection settings (apn and others). You can do this in panle that your modem works (there where you can change settings for modem).
    If you can not do this or creating new profile is not allowed, then yes, you need to update firmware to unbranded one.

Comment

I agree... Where find the software and instructions to change the firmware on my Novatel 2372 from AT&T firmware to the Generic Novatel Firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ2372 View Post
        I agree... Where find the software and instructions to change the firmware on my Novatel 2372 from AT&T firmware to the Generic Novatel Firmware?
        Sorry, we do not have firmware files.

Comment

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.
          Comprar Crestor. Vendo Genérico Rosuvastatin Sin Receta / Cholesterol

Comment

Working...
          X