Novatel MIFI 4510L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novatel MIFI 4510L

Is there any word on if or when there will be a program coming out for this unit? I bought one online under the assumption that I could use it on a prepay account. I'd like to keep it but it's not much good to me the way it is and I may try to resell it or use it on a trade in.

Are you trying to unlock it and make it work with other netowks? Or i missunderstood you.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

thanks for your reply

I'm trying to use it on Verizons prepay service. They took all my info and I have an active account rite now with them. When I kept getting bumped off the network, they tell me that this unit can only be used with a 2 year contract plan, which of course they want a $400 deposit for. Hence the reason I use prepay services.

Comment

Originally posted by shyboyroy View Post
        Is there any word on if or when there will be a program coming out for this unit? I bought one online under the assumption that I could use it on a prepay account. I'd like to keep it but it's not much good to me the way it is and I may try to resell it or use it on a trade in.
        Maybe someday in future, but do not know exactly when.
        Unlock will not remove your provider limitations. It will only allow you to use other providers.

Comment

I also have an active T-Mobile sim card that I purchased for this MIFI. I never could get it to work either. Is it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by shyboyroy View Post
            I also have an active T-Mobile sim card that I purchased for this MIFI. I never could get it to work either. Is it possible?
            It is possible to use other network cards only after unlocking, but unfortunately this device is not supported by DC-Unlocker yet.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
            X