Problemswith MiFi 2372 error code 37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problemswith MiFi 2372 error code 37

I attempted to unlock my MiFi 2372 but I continuously get the error code 37. I tried with and without the original SIM inserted and I rebooted as well but it still won't unlock.

Please copy all here from dc-unlocker software version, detected device information till error code. Then we would be able to check more.

Comment

Thanks very much for your intent to help, but I was able to unlock it now. All I did was change the firmware to the AT&T one and then unlock it

However, now I cannot connect to the internet. The MiFi gives signal, the light blinks, and on the 192.168.1.1 page, it shows AR (Argentina) Personal (3G) signal with the bars (varying on the area where I am) but when I click "connect" it does not connect. I tried manually connecting, I tried putting in the apn/login/password information, and I tired using another SIM. The issue is that the MiFi detects the internet but does not allow me to connect to it. Any ideas??? :/

Comment

However, now I cannot connect to the internet. The MiFi gives signal, the light blinks, and on the 192.168.1.1 page,

Comment

Originally posted by meex14 View Post
          Thanks very much for your intent to help, but I was able to unlock it now. All I did was change the firmware to the AT&T one and then unlock it

However, now I cannot connect to the internet. The MiFi gives signal, the light blinks, and on the 192.168.1.1 page, it shows AR (Argentina) Personal (3G) signal with the bars (varying on the area where I am) but when I click "connect" it does not connect. I tried manually connecting, I tried putting in the apn/login/password information, and I tired using another SIM. The issue is that the MiFi detects the internet but does not allow me to connect to it. Any ideas??? :/
          Please check connection settings - apn and others.

Comment

Working...
          X