MiFi 5792 Wont USB tether

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiFi 5792 Wont USB tether

I have unlocked two MiFi 5792 devices. These devices worked with USB before unlocking. They are working over wifi, however, they will not USB tether. I now see the several ports that you "enable" during the unlocking process. Is there a way to revert the ports to a state that USB tethering will work? I have checked that tethering is turned on. I also turned it off and on again. I even reset the modem with the button on the bottom. So far, nothing seems to change the ports.

Unfortunately but no, device won't disappear from ports after unlock.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. To be clear, once unlocked, you can no longer use USB tethering.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarloff View Post
        Thanks for the quick response. To be clear, once unlocked, you can no longer use USB tethering.
        Yes, however we are aware of this problem and we are looking for solution to it
        Last edited by Valdemaras; 2014-05-23, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks for looking into it. Will you update this thread when the problem is resolved? If not, where can I look for the status?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarloff View Post
            Thanks for looking into it. Will you update this thread when the problem is resolved? If not, where can I look for the status?
            Yes, we will definitely update this thread when/if solution will be found.

Comment

Working...
            X