Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mifi 2 liberate / 5792 problems getting detected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mifi 2 liberate / 5792 problems getting detected.

delete thanks
    Last edited by infamouskid; 2014-07-07, 07:55 AM.

Are there any unknown device for this modem in device manager? If so, need to update them with drivers provided here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/novatel-...d-unlock-guide
    Need to to download driver, extract them, select device that drivers are missing, right click on it select update driver and give exact path to drivers where you extracted them.

Comment

delete plz thanks.
      Last edited by infamouskid; 2014-07-07, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Have you unlocked device or just detected as unlocked? Please be specific, if possible provide here detect info of modem.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

how do i do that?
          Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Have you unlocked device or just detected as unlocked? Please be specific, if possible provide here detect info of modem.

Comment

tried with rogers sim inside. tried with telus sim inside. tried with ATT sim inside.
            each time it says the device is unlocked but it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by infamouskid View Post
              tried with rogers sim inside. tried with telus sim inside. tried with ATT sim inside.
              each time it says the device is unlocked but it is not.
              Why do you think it is not unlocked? Please provide more information.

Comment

I also have a Mifi 2 liberate / 5792 running 64b windows 7. DC unlocker is not recognizing the Mifi. I downloaded the drivers and followed the tutorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Babelawakening View Post
                  I also have a Mifi 2 liberate / 5792 running 64b windows 7. DC unlocker is not recognizing the Mifi. I downloaded the drivers and followed the tutorial.
                  Means you haven't checked what's written in the guide fully, please check it again - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/novatel-...d-unlock-guide

Comment

I followed the guide. It is still not working. I downloaded the drivers at the top. Double clicked the GPS drivers. made sure the GPS on the Mifi was in the off position. I still get MODEM NOT FOUND.

Comment

You do read all the guide right? You know that after first detect attempt device won't be found. Then you have to do what's written in the guide in such case.

Comment

Yep. I read it. I did it. It is not showing up in the Device Manager at all. I have restarted my computer and went through the steps about 12 times. Nothing.

Comment

Yep. I read it. I did it. It is not showing up in the Device Manager at all. I have restarted my computer and went through the steps about 12 times. Nothing.
                          Have you disabled USB tethering on device before connecting to computer? Where in device manager you see modem before detect and after detect?

Comment

Yes. tethering is disabled.

Comment

Yes. tethering is disabled.
                              Where in device manager you see modem before detect and after detect? Mean what device manager sections.

Comment

Working...
                              X