trouble unlocking mifi5792

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble unlocking mifi5792

Sooooo.... my husband bought an AT&T mifi in the USA and we are trying to unlock it but we are having trouble...
    DC-unlocker is not detecting it. I have followed all the instructions provided but have to admit that the driver doesn't seem to install on our W7 machine.
    The modem isn't detected and in the device manager, it isn't listed (no modem or port line), this is what makes me think that the driver installation never occurred correctly.
    We are GMT-5 but need the problem solved prior to 6pm GMT.

Thank you for any help.

All troubleshooting is explained in the guide, make sure to install gps drivers like explained in tutorial as well. Drivers that are provided in the guide must be applied only when device pops under "other devices" line in device manager. If device does not appear in device manager at all, then most likely usb cable that you use to connect it with is broken/damaged.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

The usb cord is new out of the box, but I tried another and it still doesn't show in the device manager. But it does show in Devices and Printers as an unspecified device.
      Your information about GPS drivers is vague at best. From the webpanel, the unit states that because I have a windows7 machine, the drivers are native and don't need to be installed.

Comment

Originally posted by jenlev View Post
        The usb cord is new out of the box, but I tried another and it still doesn't show in the device manager. But it does show in Devices and Printers as an unspecified device.
        Your information about GPS drivers is vague at best. From the webpanel, the unit states that because I have a windows7 machine, the drivers are native and don't need to be installed.
        Anyway, device must appear in device manager regardless GPS drivers were installed or not. After you connect it to pc nothing pops up in device manager and opposite after you disconnect it nothing disappears from there? If so then sorry seems that device has malfunctions if usb cord is not damaged (note: Chinese cables can be broken even if they are "brand new").
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X