Novatel MIFI 5792 DC unlocker does not detect modem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novatel MIFI 5792 DC unlocker does not detect modem

Any help would be appreciated. I disabled the USB Tether and the software says no modem found. Is it possible to get a refund since it does not appear to work to unlock my ATT sim card that I used.
    Thanks,

Gwall

Instructions for your modem detect and unlock you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/novatel-...d-unlock-guide
    Please follow step by step and you should be able to detect it.
    IMPORTANT: Before detection check if GPS port is installed (enable then disable it after installation). It should be visible in Device Manager under Ports line. If it isn't, install it from device's web panel - "install advanced services". Also check on device settings, USB tethering must be turned off - without check mark.

Comment

I installed advanced service, but do not see it. Should have mentioned that I am on windows 10 on a surface pro 4. I think they only use com ports. Any other ideas,

Comment

Sorry, that was incomplete. I see ports, but not a gps port to enable. I only see the USB port. Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Gwall View Post
          Sorry, that was incomplete. I see ports, but not a gps port to enable. I only see the USB port. Thanks,
          Have you installed it from device's web panel - "install advanced services"?
          Try this also: open dc-unlocker software, select novatel as manufacturer and press big magnifying glass button - monitor device manager if anything changes. There should come new unknown devices.
          Then install drivers form this link: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/novatel-...d-unlock-guide
          After this try to detect and unlock.

Comment

In the Microsoft Management Console there is no listing for advanced services. I assume by device you mean the surface pro 4 that I use. Yesterday I did install what I thought was advanced services, but today it does not show up. Sorry for being dense, but I need to get this unlocked or trash it. Thanks much for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwall View Post
              In the Microsoft Management Console there is no listing for advanced services. I assume by device you mean the surface pro 4 that I use. Yesterday I did install what I thought was advanced services, but today it does not show up. Sorry for being dense, but I need to get this unlocked or trash it. Thanks much for your help.
              No, from MiFi 5972 web panel. Web panel is same on any computer as it is in your hotspot device. What ports you see now then in device manager? If possible can attach screenshot as well.
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
              X