Novate MC950D Card not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novate MC950D Card not found

What can be wrong when Idont find the USB stick?
    Its inserted and the exporer shows it as K:\\

Do I need to buy credits before it works?

I run XP64bit, is that compatible?

Are the drivers installed corectly? Does original connection software see the modem? Did you turn off the modems connection software before detecting? credits needed only for unlocking, not for detecting modem.

Comment

Hi,
      I'm trying to unlock one novatel MC950D and says "Error 63".
      I read I have to get a username and buy some credits in the web, but I'm not sure how to.
      It¡s correct to buy 15 credits? I do not understand the difference between
      * Credits for DC-unlocker dongle and activated Vygis dongle needed for one operation.
      and
      * Credits for users who don't have a dongle needed for one operation
      Could some one help me?
      Thanks.

Comment

Error 63 means no username. Yes, if you want to receive username and password, you need to buy credits. Yes, you need to buy 15 credits. Credits you can buy here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy
        Select the payment method you want to use, fillall required fields, press confirm,then buy.
        * Credits for DC-unlocker dongle and activated Vygis dongle needed for one operation.
        and - credits amount needed for unlock for those who have bought dc unlocker dongle (additional hardware to dc unlocker software) or activated dc unlocker on Vygis dongle.
        * Credits for users who don't have a dongle needed for one operation - credits for those who have no dc unlocker dongle or activated Vygis dongle.

Comment

Working...
        X