unlocking the MIFI 2352

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can confirm the 2372 unlock works.

I have a Bell branded, previously Bell locked 2372. I'm submitting this comment via the same 2372, unlocked and running on the Rogers network.

Awesome work.

Comment

Originally posted by SimplePanda View Post
      I can confirm the 2372 unlock works.

I have a Bell branded, previously Bell locked 2372. I'm submitting this comment via the same 2372, unlocked and running on the Rogers network.

Awesome work.
      Worked here too! Using my Bell 2372 with my Rogers iPhone SIM card.
      Averaging 2.8mbits download speed on my iPhone 2G. Not bad!
      Only letdown is that file sharing of the SD card is still enforced.
      Anyway of changing this?

Simplepanda, what data plan have you chosen with Rogers and what's your dl. speed like?

Comment

Originally posted by lozion View Post
        Anyway of changing this?

Simplepanda, what data plan have you chosen with Rogers and what's your dl. speed like?
        I have the flex plan - some months I use 3 or 4 GB and other months i don't use it at all. Getting between 2.5 and 5 Mbps depending on where I am in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by lozion View Post
          Anyway of changing this?

success here as well for bell mifi 2372, however i also gained the ability to be able to toggle file sharing on and off. not sure y urs doesnt let u do this post unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by sabouze1983 View Post
            success here as well for bell mifi 2372, however i also gained the ability to be able to toggle file sharing on and off. not sure y urs doesnt let u do this post unlock.
            Yes, I can toggle it on or off as well but cant access the files on the SD card in wifi mode.

Comment

Originally posted by SimplePanda View Post
              I have the flex plan - some months I use 3 or 4 GB and other months i don't use it at all. Getting between 2.5 and 5 Mbps depending on where I am in the city.
              Ok, thats what I chose today as well. Just curious, which APN did you put on the Mifi profile for it to work with Rogers?

Comment

ya, i saw the option to toggle available and assumed it would work. just tried it with an microsd card and it didnt, sorry about comin to a conclusion.

Comment

unlocking mifi 2352

I changed the firmware from the original source of MiFi 2352 Novatel now trying to do the unlock and program the modem does not recognize me in any port, look in the control panel and see that the modem is installed on COM10 and always gets card not found.

Comment

Originally posted by dasagri View Post
                    I changed the firmware from the original source of MiFi 2352 Novatel now trying to do the unlock and program the modem does not recognize me in any port, look in the control panel and see that the modem is installed on COM10 and always gets card not found.
                    If you can not detect modem you should check the fallowing:
                    Check, if the drivers are installed
                    Check, if the connection software for this modem is closed and modem is not connected to internet
                    Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software
                    Check, if you use latest dc-unlocker software version.

Comment

mifi 2352 no recognized

Drivers installed, software modem connection and an Internet connection in the program and use the latest version and Mifi Novatel option autodetection 2352 and still not detect the program, Novatel conection software, firmware 5.21 DC-unlocker latest version and is not detected.

Comment

Originally posted by dasagri View Post
                        Drivers installed, software modem connection and an Internet connection in the program and use the latest version and Mifi Novatel option autodetection 2352 and still not detect the program, Novatel conection software, firmware 5.21 DC-unlocker latest version and is not detected.
                        Does original connection software finds the modem?

Comment

I have a Vodafone branded MiFi 2352 with f/w v5.15 and a newly generic version v5.21 can be found somewhere. Does anyone know if I can update my 2352 with generic f/w? The update tool says it's compatible with this 2352 device to upgrade, but I am still wondering.......Thanks

Comment

I want to use my iPhone sim (Rogers, 6 gig data plan) on a mifi. If I do this, will Rogers detect it and charge me for data separately?

Comment

unlock?

I just bought 15 credits to unlock this device, not it says unlocked. I used a different sim card but i cant get it to work

I thought i was supposed to be able to use any sim card once its unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by gizboy2db View Post
                                I just bought 15 credits to unlock this device, not it says unlocked. I used a different sim card but i cant get it to work

I thought i was supposed to be able to use any sim card once its unlocked
                                Yes, after unlock you can use any sim card. Just in connection software need to create new profile with new provider connection settings (apn, username and others).

Comment

Working...
                                X