Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novatel Mifi 2372 Unlocked shows "sim locked"

Hi friends,

I have unlocked sim Novatel 2372 (DC-unlocker shows: SIM Lock status : unlocked) but when I access to the administration AT&T site (http://att.mifi) it says that the sim is locked.

I'm using Vodafone and Movistar sims, in spain.

Anybody can explain what happens and the way to fix it?

Thanks!

Could you copy here what i detecetd by dc-unlocker when not original sim card (sim card from other provider) inserted?

Comment

same for me

i have the same problem. I have a Vodafone sim card from spain,, i bought the 2370 unlock form Amazon (comes with the At&t software anyway) ,,and dc-unlocker shows me that the sim is unlock,,but when i put the sim inside the novatel, the att GUI tells me SIM BLOCK,,and i cant change the PIN code or anything.. i'm trying to find the generic firmware for 2370 novatel, but i cant find it... any help??

this is what DC-unlocker info shows:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0842

Detecting card :

selection :
      manufacturer - Novatel
      model - Auto detect (recommended)

Model : MiFi2372
      IMEI : 012513002331492
      Firmware : 7.11.02.0
      Compile date / time : Sep 1 201009:36:562010-08-31
      Chipset : Qualcomm MSM7625A
      NAND Flash : SAMSUNG_K9K2G08
      SIM Lock status : unlocked

thanks!!

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Could you copy here what i detecetd by dc-unlocker when not original sim card (sim card from other provider) inserted?
      Last edited by toxicosmico; 2012-04-09, 02:48 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Try updating the device with this firmware:

Comment

Novatel

Originally posted by nextor View Post
          Try updating the device with this firmware:

http://www.novatelwireless.com/conte...c_v1.2_pkg.zip
          Are you still having problems with this?

Comment

I am having the same problem with mine it says Sim locked once I'm in at&t screen. I flashed the generic version 20418764_MUU_MiFi23x2_FW5.26.2_ML3.00.57_NvtlGener ic_v1.2_pkg.zip and now it says network locked. Any advise? I've also noticed no dial number options in both the generic and at&t firmwares I'm sure it must default to *99#. I've also noticed there is no SMS facility in the generic version so I'm not sure how you activate packages. Any ideas?
            Last edited by Pedro1977; 2013-12-02, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro1977 View Post
              I am having the same problem with mine it says Sim locked once I'm in at&t screen. I flashed the generic version 20418764_MUU_MiFi23x2_FW5.26.2_ML3.00.57_NvtlGener ic_v1.2_pkg.zip and now it says network locked. Any advise? I've also noticed no dial number options in both the generic and at&t firmwares I'm sure it must default to *99#. I've also noticed there is no SMS facility in the generic version so I'm not sure how you activate packages. Any ideas?
              Detect device with dc-unlocker while it has invalid sim inside it (sim from operator that device does not work with). See what lock status you get on detection info.
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Will do, are you aware of any means of unlocking this cheaply or for free. DC unlocker want 15-20usd for an old device that I paid 30usd. Any others? Or unlock code generators?
                Last edited by Valdemaras; 2013-12-03, 10:12 AM. Reason: Advertising other products

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro1977 View Post
                  Will do, are you aware of any means of unlocking this cheaply or for free. DC unlocker want 15-20usd for an old device that I paid 30usd. Any others? Or unlock code generators?
                  Sorry this is the only solution to unlock it by us.
                  >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                    Sorry this is the only solution to unlock it by us.
                    Ill try at&t first as they do it for free, if I can't find a cheaper alternative. I'll wait till the DC unlocker price reduces to 4 euros.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X