Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bell Mifi 2372 -> unlock -> generic FW -> At&t firmware = no SD card, invalid pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell Mifi 2372 -> unlock -> generic FW -> At&t firmware = no SD card, invalid pass

Hey guys as the title describes I unlocked my bell mifi, flashed it to the generic firmware and then to the AT&T firmware.

I can access the web portable but I cannot log in (tried admin and attmifi).
    Most importantly I cannot access the SD card for DLNA (the only reason I did all of this). I'm unsure if I need to log in before I can get access to the SD card though..

Can anyone help me out? There's a pretty nice gift/prize if you do

regards,

R

PS. I already tried to hard reset.

do you flash it with
    20418764_MUU_MiFi23x2_FW5.26.2_ML3.00.57_NvtlGener ic_v1.2_pkg.zip

Comment

Yes, that's the one I used (verified file size/name). I did download it from a different source.

I also had problems flashing the generic FW and used a work around posted in one of these threads (can't find it atm). It required copying over the MUU folder, deleting an entry and flashing 3 times.

Thanks for your help
      Last edited by MadWhack; 2012-02-28, 11:35 AM.

Comment

me too

I have the same problem but no one has even written to me

I have an At&t 2372 and i get the NO SIM CARD prompt eventhough ive tried with two. I bought this unlocked as well and I CAN log in.

Please Help.

Thanks

Paul

Comment

couples months old, but did you guys get this working?

qua_den; thanks for that link! I've been searching for that for a while.

Comment

I can't access the SD card for DLNA.I'm unsure if I need to log in before I can get access to the SD card though.anyone can help me?

Comment

Has anyone solved the issue?

I bought a new AT&T Novatel mifi 2372 two days back, via my friend. It was unlocked and was working fine with my Vodafone sim. Yesterday I updated the mifi unit with the new firmware update which enables GPS and DLNA. But after the update, the GPS is keep on searching without producing any results and the DLNA is not even showing up in the widget as well as in the settings. Kindly help to get over this issue.

Comment

Working...
              X