Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls HELP with my NEW MiFi2372

Dear Friends and helpers,

I just operate this unit for the 1st time and after charging and putting the USIM into its place , the blue WiFi light was ON and I can "C" the MiFi it in my PC.

BUT....I cannot access the "Landing Page" using either 192.168.1.1 or http://att.mifi. , I even made a reset , but without any success.

Please suggest what to do.!!!!

10X

you need to reprogram it huntman69,
    what version you are using... is AT&T (will autoinstall dashboard when first plug in to computer) or Bell (without embeded dashboard)?
    but before that can you help me out with send your default setting? (because some accident, I want restore default setting of 2372)

Comment

Originally posted by nanangzqu View Post
      you need to reprogram it huntman69,
      what version you are using... is AT&T (will autoinstall dashboard when first plug in to computer) or Bell (without embeded dashboard)?
      but before that can you help me out with send your default setting? (because some accident, I want restore default setting of 2372)
      Dear,
      The unit has an AT&T label.
      How do I reprogram it , when I cannot "C" it in my computer?
      How do I plug it to a computer?

10X

Comment

I have sent PM to you
        it contain link or software updater from novatel.com and a request
        I cant try something without it, that file is about 120kb at size

Comment

Dear,
          I don't no how, but NOW it connect to my computer and I can config at the "Landing Page" I changed the internet profile to my ISP, but all is ok TILL I put the USIM into its place, then the WiFi is not blinking only blue and the main light is blinking Violet.
          I bought an unlocked and I don't know if it is unlocked !!!! maybe this is the prob.
          10X

Comment

is your ploblem solved?
            how about a pm before?

Comment

Hi and 10X,
              YES, I read d/l the file and try to do the EXE, but for that the unit should be connected to the PC?

Comment

I reply to U

Comment

How to change SSID name.

Hi,
                  I made the firmware and all finally works good, but I would like to change its SSID name and Pass .

Pls help me with that

10X

Comment

the SSID name and pass can be configured in admin page. click WiFi tab, click profile, and modify it as you wish

Comment

Hi and 10x
                      But I cannot click on any WIFI tab or profile , I have like a "home" screnn" with all info about the Internet connection and the WiFi , but I think I should go using LOGIN but for that I need any Login name .

10X

Comment

Working...
                      X