Help!!! My MC930D Dead after Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! My MC930D Dead after Upgrade

Need help how to repair dead MC930D after try to upgrade firmware ..

any solution ?

Why did you update the firmware? is there any reason? Not easy to repair dead modems.you need very good harware knowledge to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Avantha View Post
      Why did you update the firmware? is there any reason? Not easy to repair dead modems.you need very good harware knowledge to do that.
      my reason is to change from O2 Branded Novatel Ovation MC930D to unbrand firmware. in my country dont have O2.

cant you tell me how to repair my modem ?

PS: sorry 4 bad english...

regards,

Comment

For that you dont need to change the firmware,you just have to use unbranded connection manager.Anyway now hardware repair procedure is not an easy one to explian here.
        Last edited by Avantha; 2009-07-31, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I have the same problem after upgrading my MC950D is not responding. Is not detected by the computer. The program hung up and did not finish the upgrade the modem. Any solution?

Comment

Nope. You have to accept that, DC Unlocker can not help you (me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by gomez View Post
              I have the same problem after upgrading my MC950D is not responding. Is not detected by the computer. The program hung up and did not finish the upgrade the modem. Any solution?
              Pls check in device manager specifically in USB Mass Storage Device, if u still can see USB Mass Storage Device which belongs to Novatel Merlin than ur device isn't dead totally, it just won't show its CD-ROM, u can download mobilink to manually install the needed connection software. Hope it will help.

Is there anyone here knows how to enable NAND Flash for Novatel's modems? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X