Mifi 2372 Unable to connect with USIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mifi 2372 Unable to connect with USIM

Hi all...im new here..and need your expertise to help me on my mifi2372 problem..
    I bought 2nd hand unlocked mifi2372 an using it 2month without any single problem..
    Now suddenly, i can't connect to the modem..
    -turn on modem as normal, then wait for the blue light come out.
    -when i click connect on my notebook..it's can't connect to mifi
    -then the blue light also not blinking, only the violet blinking.
    -i also unable to reset the mifi..pull the battery is the only way...

so, i remove USIM(data plan)...turn on modem again...suprise..now, able to connect to the mifi and access to landing page...but when i place the USIM..same problem occurs again..is this the symptom of USIM locked?

So far what i did is.
    -re flash with other firmware
    1)20419181_MUU_MSM7225_Arches.ATT_AMSS_7.11.02_Lin ux_2.7.0207_2010-02-10_pkg (same problem)
    2)20418764_MUU_MiFi23x2_FW5.26.2_ML3.00.57_NvtlGen eric_v1.2_pkg (not compatible)
    3)firm-20418796_MUU_MIFI2352_NVTL_GENERIC_Pkg (not compatible)

Now, i feel like this modem is dead...need your expertise advice..thanks

sim problem

you change sim to new one, can slove this problem.

Comment

thanks for respond..i manage to flash with generic...and try to flash it back to att firmware..working 1-2 hrs and suddenly block again..believe att block it...so, reflash again to generic...now another problem occur...its give error 'Unable to upgrade modem. -Backup aborted due to missing calibration'...try for all compatible firmware...and this error still persist....i think i was bricked my mifi...hmmm...no luck...any suggestion to restore the nand fren...

Comment

Mifi 2372 - Same problem

After upgrading to the 5.28 and getting all the time Hello World! I couldnīt downgrade back to the 5.26 because I get "-Backup aborted due to missing calibration!"
        Were you able get rid of this error?
        Thanks

Comment

Hi All...anyone find out how to solve this problem..or it will remain unsolving...

Comment

I also need a solution. Any ideas today?
            Use for custom application development.

Comment

Working...
            X