Need help (error code 22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help (error code 22)

I Want to incubus sony vios P80 (the modem model is GTM 382).But when I downloaded the program and register follow the instruction , the result allways fail.

The error information as blow:

Unlocking, please wait ...
    Preparing Boot Download mode ... OK
    Sending loader ... OK
    Waiting modem to be ready ... OK
    Reading Unlock code ...
    unlock failed !
    (error code 22)

Please help me, Many thanks.

Could you write your username or modem imei? Check,if the conenction software is closed and the modem port is free.

Comment

use name stanwzg
      imei:354533020972826

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
        Could you write your username or modem imei? Check,if the conenction software is closed and the modem port is free.
        username: stanwzg
        imei:354533020972826

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
          I tried just now.But received the same messenge.The modem‘s connection software is closed and modem port is free.

Comment

Sorry, if you receive this error, we can not unlock your modem now. The problerm is that there are few unlock codes in the modem and our software takes the wrong one. Now were are searching for solution for these modems.
            Now I can only offer you a refund. Write me a private message with your username or contact us live by live chat from our web page and I will do a refund.

Comment

Working...
            X