cant enable bands. "acess denied"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant enable bands. "acess denied"

hello i started to celebrate when i unlocked my modem using your software. everything was working fine untill i placed another sim card from another network in it. i enabed all bands when i first unlocked it. but now after using the other sim card i am not able to receive a network connection when i swiched backed to original sim card. i am using the debranded connection manager.
    . i get and error code "acess denied" when i login to dc-unlocker although i have used up the credits. i tried to enable all bands again but receive the same error "acess denied". my card is a option icon 431. how can i solve this problem.

my user name is yardy_genius . thanks in advance.

Access denied was, because used registry monitor. To use original sim card you dont need to enable all bands. If other sim cards working expect original one, i think you need double check this original one.

Comment

not sure i understand what you are saying but i will try and se if i can explain my problem in detail.
      my modem was locked to t-mobile but i unlocked it and placed a local service provider called bmobile into the modem. everything worked fine as i connected to the service. then to try other network i placed a digicel sim card into the modem, everyhting worked fine and i received signal .i then tried a connection but it didnt work as i dont have a data plan with them. when i placed the other bmobile sim card back in the modem, i see no network on the connection manager , it just keeps searching and never finds a signal again. i never did anything different. hopw you get a better view of the problem

Comment

What is the dashboard you are using? is it unbranded GT Connect?

Comment

I think that probably problem in modem, maybe can help firmware update (if provider supply it), or need use warranty if present.

Comment

Originally posted by Avantha View Post
            What is the dashboard you are using? is it unbranded GT Connect?
            yes it is the unbranded gt connect. well i got some intresting results today, if i leave the modem in the computer for a while it seems to get service, but i mean and hour or more long before i get the service. when i remove it and plug it back in again it also takes a while to get service and receive signal. also should the modem heat up when i dial a connection. it heats up rapidly but cools when i disconnect the gprs.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunas View Post
              I think that probably problem in modem, maybe can help firmware update (if provider supply it), or need use warranty if present.
              i tried searching for firmware update but couldnt find any. any recomendations. as i said before it gets a signal now but i have to wait sometimes an hour when its connected to the computer. that when the leads start flashing green

Comment

I dont think it is a firmware problem.Seems to be it is hardware.Firmware update is not safe specially if you have such a problem.You might end with a dead modem...

Comment

well i dont know what happened but it seems to be working fine now..... through a series of trobleshooting it seemed to solve the problem... what i did

unlock all bands. ( though did so a number of times)

pulled it apart and shorted a series of connections, grounding them out as u may call it.

left the modem pluged in for an extended period of time....

established a connection and left it runing...

Comment

Nice to hear that...

Comment

Working...
                    X