drivers for GTM353W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drivers for GTM353W

Where to find drivers for Globetrotter GTM353W which is part of Option Globesurfer II?

Without drivers DC unlock can't see it

Try to install this software: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/download...otter/Software
    Maybe drivers will come with it.

Comment

Still no luck

my mini PCI-E module is labeled as GTM353W, but my device manager see it as "GlobeTrotter 3G+ Module" and i still can't find any driver for it. It is Win7 on my pc

any other idea?

I mean DC-UNLOCKER has listed that GTM353W, but it can't see it without appropriate driver(s), so buying some credits is pointless unless i find appropriate driver

Comment

Originally posted by tonid View Post
        Still no luck

my mini PCI-E module is labeled as GTM353W, but my device manager see it as "GlobeTrotter 3G+ Module" and i still can't find any driver for it. It is Win7 on my pc

any other idea?

I mean DC-UNLOCKER has listed that GTM353W, but it can't see it without appropriate driver(s), so buying some credits is pointless unless i find appropriate driver
        Sorry, we do not have drivers. Yes, without drivers you will not be able to detect modem by dc-unlocker.

Comment

Hm,

Someone has placed GTM353W to the list (7 credits for users with no dongle and unlimited for users with dongle).

If no driver how that someone tested it and put it on the list of supported devices?

toni

Comment

Hm,

Someone has placed GTM353W to the list (7 credits for users with no dongle and unlimited for users with dongle).

If no driver how that someone tested it and put it on the list of supported devices?

toni
            For detection of your adevice what dc-unlocker version you use and are you selecting your model manually or using autodetect?
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I'm trying to use latest DC-Unlocker client.

My device manager says:

Unsupported devices
              GlobeTrotter 3g+ Module
              No drivers installed

So i guess i need to install some driver first, to let windows to see gtm353w correctly, then dc-unlocker client would detect it

Comment

I'm trying to use latest DC-Unlocker client.

My device manager says:

Unsupported devices
                GlobeTrotter 3g+ Module
                No drivers installed

So i guess i need to install some driver first, to let windows to see gtm353w correctly, then dc-unlocker client would detect it
                Yes it might be so that some drivers are missing for your device to be recognized correctly.
                >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

First of all, I apologize for raising this old topic.
                  In my storage I found This router and decided to unlock it so if anyone needs it... OPTION GLOBESURFER II (GTM353W)

I have Successfully Unlocked the OPTION GLOBESURFER II device (it has a GTM353W module in it) branded and Locked by "VIP Croatia"..

There was a lot of trouble, but I managed to solve it
                  I took the GTM353W module out of the router, then plugged it into the Compaq CQ56 notebook (old one) on which I first installed the driver that you can find on google "GTconnect-3g-driver-3.313". I had trouble plugging it into this notebook because there is no room for the GTM353W module, so I left the laptop open so I could plug it in. But the notebook couldn't boot the Bios then, I turned off the notebook, I took out the module, so I turned on the Notebook and let the Win 7 boot. And after that I slowly live plugged the GTM353W Module to the place where the WiFi module is normally located.
                  Only then did the windows7 system read it. I ran DC-unlocker with 7 credits. I selected "OPTION" then "Auto-detect" in the Menu and found it. Click on Unlock and that was successful!

Here is Info:
                  ================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1431

Detecting modem :

selection :
                  manufacturer - Option
                  model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM4
                  Found Diagnostics port COM3

Found modem : GTM353W
                  Model : GTM 353W
                  IMEI : 352677010186244
                  Serial NR. : C3346C103R
                  Firmware : 3.20.11Hd
                  Compile date / time : Feb 27 2007 11:30:34
                  Chipset : Qualcomm MSM6275
                  SIM Lock status : Locked (PH-NET PIN)

Unlocking, please wait ...

Modem successfully unlocked !

Credits left : 0

Enabling all bands ... OK !

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1431

Detecting modem :

selection :
                  manufacturer - Option
                  model - GTM 353W

Selected Applications port COM4
                  Selected Diagnostics port COM3

Found modem : GTM353W
                  Model : GTM 353W
                  IMEI : 352677010186244
                  Serial NR. : C3346C103R
                  Firmware : 3.20.11Hd
                  Compile date / time : Feb 27 2007 11:30:34
                  Chipset : Qualcomm MSM6275
                  SIM Lock status : unlocked

Comment

Working...
                  X