No announcement yet.

Orange Option Icon 515M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a unlocked mf627... crap modem! But it does the job.

What do you think of the E1752,mf637 and Icon 431?

Comment

Yes all ZTE modems are crap at all. But MF626 and MF627 are the simplest debrandable ZTE modems... try to debrand a MF632 or a MF622 and the ISO will not boot anymore...
      Option is the best^^ I'm using a iCON 431 and a 411 and they are pretty cool. The only problem is, there are no (debrandable) updates for them.

Well, E1725 can not be debranded, MF637 (T-Mobile 620) is not working with Mac OS X but I created a customised connection manager so now it works.
      Last edited by yaylol; 2009-12-23, 10:57 PM.

Comment

So, are you saying that the mf637 is crap as well?

The reason why I'm asking is because I may have to buy another modem and the m637 with the Icon 431 are on the top my list. Any suggestions?

Comment

Hmm I don't know, I think if you get the Mf637 working at once it is a pretty nice modem.

It might very well be possible that the MF637 is on a par with the iCON 431.

But iCon 505 (the same as 515m?!) is the best because it supports HSPA+ .

Comment

I was thinking about the 505m. I've seen it for around 90 quid. A bit too pricey. Well if DC-unlocker can't unlock the 515m, then I may have to but a 505m. It is also possible that Option may soon release the icon 515m as a sim-free version.

Comment

Lets wait until the price falls down, I think then DC-Unlocker have found a solution.

Comment

Untill that happens I'll be using my crappy mf627.

Comment

As long as it works....

Comment

Originally posted by Khanie View Post
                    Hi,

Does anyone know how to unlock a Option Icon 515M that is locked to the Orange network?
                    same question, PLS!

Comment

Working...
                    X