GlobesurferII 7.2 UNLOCK HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlobesurferII 7.2 UNLOCK HELP

Hi i have GlobesurferII 7.2 to unlock its from AUSTRALIYA VIRGIN i need to unlock this devise please anybody help me to unlock this device step by step>

THANKS

As I know it is a router and has no usb. I do not know, if it works for sure, but few clients did in this way: You need to dissasemble it. Remove the modem and connect it to laptop as laptop internal modem or to any sierra usb modem body. Then you will be able to detect and unlock it.

Comment

still waiting....

me too i need the solution, ist right needs to be opened?!

Comment

Yes, you need to open it and take the modem module out.

Comment

i took the module out, its Qualcomm 3G CDMA, model: m00201

i cant find this on the supported list, please help.

thanks

Comment

Try to connect this module to laptop and to detectby dc-unlocker. If it is supported, then you can unlock it.

Comment

Originally posted by COMTRONICS View Post
              i took the module out, its Qualcomm 3G CDMA, model: m00201

i cant find this on the supported list, please help.

thanks
              The last one I've unlocked, had this number on it, detected by dc-unlocker as a GTM 378, unlocked & enabled All Bands. Placed module in a Sierra Wireless 880U USB modem body for unlocking.

Comment

Check IMEI Lock first !!!!!!!!

Virgin Australia lock there modems by software which you can unlock with dc unlocker and by disabling the IMEI (which can't be simply unlocked).
                Go to this website and check out IMEI number first before you waste a lot of time "http://www.amta.org.au/".

If its IMEI locked !! buy a new one.

Comment

no luck

connected this qualcomm card into a USB modem, and the programm did not detect it at all, no matter what option u select.... no luck

Comment

Originally posted by COMTRONICS View Post
                    connected this qualcomm card into a USB modem, and the programm did not detect it at all, no matter what option u select.... no luck
                    Does Windows detect it?
                    Dc-unlocker program use to have drivers in the installed folders, you may have to download a earlier version to get them, should be able to tell by the larger download size.

Comment

Working...
                    X