Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option GTM 382 in Nokia Booklet 3G - impossible to unlock

Hi,

Could you please let me know, if you are working on newer version of your DC-unlocker software and if yes when do you think it will be published?

I have already chatted with someone form your support, and he (or she) told me that you are unable to unlock my data card Option GTM 382 in Nokia Booklet 3G (even many other people unlocked it). I am interested if there is any possiblity that I will be able to unlock it in near future.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Sincerely
    Vaclav

Some of these modems can not be unlocked. But it is only a small part of them. We do not have solution for unlocking modem like you have and do not know how to do it. Maybe in the future we will work on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Some of these modems can not be unlocked. But it is only a small part of them. We do not have solution for unlocking modem like you have and do not know how to do it. Maybe in the future we will work on this.
      it would be great, if it would be possible... maybe if you can do something like individual programming or something like this to work on it faster...i would deffinitely buy this service from you. if yes, just let me know here and i will contact you at your online chat. anyway thanks for your support.

Comment

Sorry, we can not unlock modem like your at now. Maybe some day in the future. But can not tell exactly when.

Comment

Working...
        X