Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia Booklet 3G from AT&T (U.S.) - can it be unlocked

Hi everyone,

I'm almost ready to hit bestbuy and get myself a new Booklet. however I need to know for sure that the U.S. model can be unlocked using DC-Unlocker. I've been reading the threads here but I'm confused as some people seem to have been able to unlock their booklets while others haven't.

So what's the deal here? Can the $599 U.S. booklet be unlocked or not?

Could you write what manufaturer and model modem is there? If there is option gtm 382 module, then most of these modules can be unlocked.

Comment

At&t nokia 3g booklet

Last february during my vacation to the u.s i bought a nokia booklet at bestbuy. I was asking them if it can be used in the philippines and is unlocked. I guess the guy there dis not know a thing and just said yes. So long story short i cannot use the booklet with a sim. What kind of unlocker should i get from dc-unlocker and where do i find the manufacturer and modem model that you mentioned here? Thanks

Comment

Most of all there is option gtm382 modem in it. Try to install dc-unlocker and detect it by using autodetect. If this modem is detected, then it can be unlocked. Unlock cost 15 euros.

Comment

Working...
        X