Option Globesurfer II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option Globesurfer II

A question please. Have a W-Lan modem Globesurfer II . This have not usb conection. Now, is it possible to unlock this modem?
    Thanks.

Hi Everyone,
    Me too need to unlock this device. It does seem that we need the unlock code. Does any one has a code calculator for the Option?

Thanks a lot,
    Saib

Comment

Hello!

I'd like to unlock 2 Option Globesurfer II 7.2 too. Is there a way to unlock them directly or do I have to pick the miniPCIe card out of the device? There is a GTM378 inside, which is supported by the DC unlocker. But then I need a notebook with miniPCIe.
      This router has a webinterface, where I can put in an unlocking code.

2 questions:
      1) Is the DC client supporting LAN interface or just USB / local installed devices?
      2) The DC client sends the unlocking code to the device. Is there a way to get the code through the DC client to put it on my own to the device (through the webinterface)?

Thanks, regards from Austria!

Comment

Yes, you need to connect it to notebook or to use pci-express adapter.
        No, dc unlocker does not support LAN interface.
        Yes, dc unlocker sends unlocking code to the device, but there is not way to get it to enter through the webinterface

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
            No, dc unlocker does not support LAN interface.
            Yes, dc unlocker sends unlocking code to the device, but there is not way to get it to enter through the webinterface
            Does this mean that the Virgin Globesurfer icon 7.2 CAN be unlocked if in the minipci slot.
            I use mine internally in the minipci slot all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bobferg View Post
              Does this mean that the Virgin Globesurfer icon 7.2 CAN be unlocked if in the minipci slot.
              I use mine internally in the minipci slot all the time.
              you have to pick out the mini-pcie card from the globesurfer 7.2 and then you can unlock it either in a notebook or an mini-pcie to pci desktop adapter.
              internally in the globesurfer it can't be unlocked directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                Here i found an adapter for USB if anyoune have no pci-express-slot and want to unlock more of this modems: http://www.hwtools.net/Adapter/MP1.html

Comment

Working...
                X