Request Sony P90 Globetrotter GTM 382

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request Sony P90 Globetrotter GTM 382

I have a Sony P which the selling website claims can be unlocked with DC-unlocker but I have no success detecting the card with the unlocking software. Driver shows model MO40x. Model GTM382 rev 1.4.2.4Hd. Please let me know how to unlock. Thanks!

I was able to detect but software shows not supported. Shows sim locked (PH-NET PIN)

Comment

Sorry, we can not unlock this modem at now. But we have this modem and are working on it.

Comment

Ive got same problem!

And I see that you are working on to solve this GTM 382 unlocking thing.

Look forward to your SUCCESS!

Comment

I have this same issue.

Greetings,

I have the same machine w/the the same modem and would very _very_ much like to unlock it so I can use the thing.

Thank you very much!

Comment

TO who have notebooks with GTM382, right now we testing solution and waiting you at live cheat (red button on home page) to test for free.

Comment

Free testing is finished. Thanks for all who helped us. Topic is closed. Update released.

Comment

It worked!

I've tested Beta 2 and got Unlocking success!!
                Working fine so far with 3UK sim card.

PC: Vaio P (Japanese Edition)
                Modem: Globe Trotter MO40x
                SIM: 3UK Prepaid Data SIM

Now, I got true mobile environment!!

Thank you very much!

Comment

For those in the US.

I just wanted to let any persons in the US wondering if this will work for them that it will.

As of 04/03/09, I tried a beta that enabled all bands. The earlier betas worked fine as SIM unlocks but the modem never found a signal to register to. After the latest beta enabling all the bands, I am able to register to all network bands on AT&T and T-Mobile. From gprs to hsdpa.

Thanks again to the dc-unlocker people for making this happen!

Comment

Enabling U.S. Bands

Huggybear,

Did you use the latest version of DC Unlocker to enable all bands? I received my Vaio P unlocked with DC Unlocker but it is unable to find the AT&T network. I'm going to try installing the latest version of DC Unlocker to see if that makes it work. Does the GlobeTrotter Connect program automatically configure the settings? If not, what did you use for AT&T's network? I am using the SIM card from my USB Mercury.

TIA,
                    -v.

Comment

Try to download this dc unlocker software version: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/test/dc-u...lient_0265.exe
                      This should help you to enable all bands nad find AT&T network.

Comment

...solved...but beware that is much question of port switching...my Vaio system 4 ex. installed the Modem 3G on COMport 9 and GPS on COMport 5 so that the DC Unlocker couldnt see the GT MO40x...I had to manually set the 3G on COM 5 to enable the DC Unlocker to work and recognise
                        And then put it all to default again...but in the end it worked

Comment

Any progress or ETA for this?

I want to buy a Japanese Vaio P, but the whole point is to get the modem working.

Do you have any idea if you are ever going to get this modem working?

Comment

Check what is the modem inside.

Comment

This is the model I want to buy

Conics states on their web site that you guys are working on fixing this, but they have been saying that for quite a while now.

http://conics.net/catalog/product_in...roducts_id=550

I'm not sure what model it is, but they have posted in this forum about it.

http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=814

Comment

Working...
                              X