Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocking GTM 353W

Hello,

First question - i think i have to take card from router an give it in a Adpater...
    It's not possible to unlock it over LAN? - is it correct?

If yes, i need a driver for Win7 x64 - where to get it, can't find them on option site, or on the net...

please add link

No solution?

Comment

I have no solution right now but i am working on this. If i find the any solution then i share with you as soon as possible.

Comment

Wow, reply after 2 Month...
        Problem is already solved by pci-e Adapter and XP 32 bit.

Comment

Originally posted by outbreak198x View Post
          Hello,

First question - i think i have to take card from router an give it in a Adpater...
          It's not possible to unlock it over LAN? - is it correct?

If yes, i need a driver for Win7 x64 - where to get it, can't find them on option site, or on the net...

please add link
          hi!
          i have same problem as you, and i tought that i'll solve it as you. but, no.
          i have two of those pci-e adapters (ebay & dealextreme, but they are the same). in both are wifi cards which works just fine.
          but, today, when i tryed to unlock my GS2, 3g modul didn't recognized in neither of them. also tryed on two different PC-s, one with XP, other with W7.
          so, please, can you help me-did you used some drivers for 3g modul? or, can you send me link or model of adapter you use?
          thanks in advance!
          regards!

Comment

Working...
          X