Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option GTM378 firmware request

Hi everyone,

I have an Option GTM378 Mini-PCIe module that is supposed to have integrated GPS as well as voice capabilities. However, I'm having a really hard time getting any of these to work. Since my installed firmware is "2.1.2Hd (Date: Feb 20 2007, Time: 13:00:52)", I'm suspecting that the problem is that the firmware is out of date. Can someone direct me to where I can download the latest firmware for this module as well as a flashing program to program it into the unit? I've already checked the download section here for the Option hardware and did not see anything compatible. Also, I'd like to get more up-to-date (meaning useful) software for this device as well. I've tried to install the 'option_modules' package from the download section, but it will not install (it fails with "internal error 2803. Error_Dialog").

Thanks!

PS: DC-unlock identifies this unit as "GlobeSurfer ICON 7.2" ... I'm using Vista ultimate 64-bit ... The computer this device is attached to is a Dell 1720 ... (a.k.a. Vostro 1700)

Drivers for 378 64bit

bendgrimes:

Sorry for OT
    I've spent over a week looking for the drivers for this chip for 64bit. Please be so kind and let me know where can I get them.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi

just checked this site for help, im having problems with my GPS and on My unlocked GTM 378, it looks as if i have too lower firmware 2.3.2Hd tried the link on the previous message and the link is dead. Can anyone please help post new link.

Many Thanks

Comment

Comment

Hi

Thanks again for the link. I am still having problems.Downloaded Superfire GTM378,

Everty time i run the application it keeps say cannot up date this card.

In the Error log its says
          Do product GTM378E
          Do code M00201-10848
          Do Unsupported card (M00201-10848)

This run on Windows 7 64 bit on Lenovo X61 tablet

thanks for any help..

Comment

Hi

i did a lot of google-ing and found the asnwer. i suspect i had a branded card so got a hex editor patched the superfire.exe

Im now half way though updating the card..

Comment

bendgrimes - Try out the firmware update from www.dc-files.com Option GlobeSurfer iCON 7.2 - Click the on the drop down box and select "Firmware".

To enable the GPS function see this link: How to enable and use the GPS functionality on your GTM378 module?.

Comment

Originally posted by yaylol View Post
                hi all,

I have downloads superfire to option gtm 378 (SuperfireGTM378_FW_2.5.1Hd). I try to carry on but that happening emerging writing

preparation

the application is examining your system and device

the detected device canot be is with this's update programs. please insert an appropriate device and clik Next to try again

fault what does I do, please its assistive how to utilize superfire this. there is diagnostic even modem I am

Product Name: GlobeTrotter Connect
                Product Version: 3.1.0. 1162
                Hardware is Test
                Card name: GTM378
                Driver version: 4.0. 17. 0
                Application is port: COM3
                Card is number's serial: ***xxxK0FH
                Firmware version: 2.3. 3Hd (Date: Jul 17 2007, Time: 15:49:23)
                Hardware version: 3. 1
                IMEI number: 35xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                ICCID number: 89xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Phone number (s )
                Operational is Test
                code's pin state: Ready
                Network name: 3
                Network selection is mode: Automatic
                Signal strength: 20,0
                Network settings
                CS network registration: Registered
                PS network registration: Registered
                PS network attachment: Attached
                APN (s ): xxxxx

this modem from BOUYGUES TELECOM

if there is that can help me, I utter a lot of gratitude.

best regards,

cellia

Comment

Working...
                X