No announcement yet.

Option GlobeSurfer III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you install the drivers for the modem? If drivers are installed and you still can not see the modem in device manager maybe this router cant work like modem ? Then dc unlocker cant detect and unlock this way.

Comment

I am having the same trouble.... USB plugged in, but computer does not recognize any new software... I have removed the router/modem from the power supply, and it is running fine on USB.. But still, computer does not detect it as a new hardware...

Is there any special drivers for it ??? Model is GlobeSurfer III

Please reply, I need to unlock 1 ASAP ....

Comment

What router model is it? if it is Option GlobeSurfer III then for detecting and unlocking it you need to dissasemble it. Then take the module, connect it to notebook, install drivers and try detecting and unlocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
          What router model is it? if it is Option GlobeSurfer III then for detecting and unlocking it you need to dissasemble it. Then take the module, connect it to notebook, install drivers and try detecting and unlocking.
          I did all the above, I also disambled my Sony Vaio laptop and used the internal mini PCI slot to connect the module (it was a GTM382)... But unfortunately, my laptop did not detect the new hardware... I even tried forcing down the drivers... Still no luck ....

Comment

Sorry, if the hardware can not be detected, dc-unlocekr can not detect the modem and unlock it too.

Comment

Working...
            X