Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option GT MAX 3.6 - with error 24

I just need clarification...

I need to be connected to the internet with my other adapter, e.g. my wireless connection to the internet, while my HDSPA modem is free, and disconnected from the internet, with my T-Mobile software also turned off.

Then I can start DC unlocker, which connects to the DCunlocker server, and unlocks my card.

After the unlock i install the GT connect software, to connect to the internet.

I have to ask, what about the drivers, as I know, when i uninstall my T-Mobile software, that it also removed the card drivers from the system.

Am I correct?

If I am, good, if not, I'd appreciate some help.

Thank You,
    Martin - maaxaam

If you speak of GT MAX 3.6 (7.2 ready), alias GX0201, it have a little memory with only the driver inside (for Xp...).
    When you uninstall management software of T-Mobile, into PC remain only driver (check them in uninstall application).
    This datacard works good with GT connect software version 2.1d0-425.17215, and not with version "83_GTConnect_AllCards_EN_2.3.0.630" suggested in Option website.

Comment

Do You perhaps have a link to the file, or may I ask that if you have it, to upload it to rapidshare, and share the link please?

Comment

Originally posted by maaxaam View Post
        Do You perhaps have a link to the file, or may I ask that if you have it, to upload it to rapidshare, and share the link please?
        This is the link with .pdf doc inside:
        Last edited by Fakiro; 2009-07-27, 06:38 AM.

Comment

thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
          X