Problem with GT 3g Quad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with GT 3g Quad

A few days ago, I unlock this pcmacia without problems. Now the customer has returned because it does not work.

When i read info, the simlock is unknown.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0299

Detecting card :

selection :
    manufacturer - Option
    model - Auto detect

Found modem : GlobeTrotter Fusion Quad Lite
    Model : GT 3G Quad Lite
    IMEI : 355201020407008
    Firmware : 1.5.5
    Serial NR. : QL4A5AT0J4
    SIM Lock status : unknown(read failed)

What is the problem?

BR

If it is not locked,some times read as unknown.Try to connect with the GT unbranded connection manager.

Comment

I checked this modem, no this imei in server. Maybe customer returned another ? If here dc unlocker bug, try use older software, if same unknown read failed, maybe you can contact monday live chat, i will read log, and will check fast.

Comment

Thanks for answering so fast.

@Arunas,
        I am sure that is the same, because I write down the imei. But now i have a doubt, I do not know if it unlocked with dc or qkey, but as long as I dc-unlocker, the qkey not use it, so I thought that I had unlocked with dc.
        Yesterday I tried with an older version (1.00.0174), also the last, and the same result. I try other versions tomorrow.

@Avantha
        Yesterday I download the software, I wanted to try tomorrow at the store, thanks.

Tomorrow or this week, I tell you something, the customer is on vacation and I have a lot of work and little time, hehe

BR and sorry for my poor english
        Sapi

Comment

Working...
        X