Failed to install GlbeTrotter Connect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to install GlbeTrotter Connect 3

I understand this is not a problem with DC Unlocker. But does anyone meet a situation like this? I tried to install GlobeTrotter 3 on Japanese Vista, but have a "failed with error 8235" message returned. It seems it cannot access the file p.exe in a temp folder.

Please help.

Problem solved. It seems the program cannot be installed on Japanese Win Vista.

Originally posted by Calvin View Post
    I understand this is not a problem with DC Unlocker. But does anyone meet a situation like this? I tried to install GlobeTrotter 3 on Japanese Vista, but have a "failed with error 8235" message returned. It seems it cannot access the file p.exe in a temp folder.

Please help.

Comment

hi

help me pls
      I have a problem opening the code in the program did not accept that the Internet connection I hope to resolve the problems of
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin View Post
        Problem solved. It seems the program cannot be installed on Japanese Win Vista.
        I work on the XP system, but says Basoord program error
        , I want the question of whether the work program is free

Comment

Unlocking is not free.You have to buy credits.

Comment

I have the same problem

I have downloaded Globetrotter Connect v3 but when I run the install I get a server error 8235 saying it could not find the p.exe file in the temp folder.

Can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by ricknye View Post
              I have downloaded Globetrotter Connect v3 but when I run the install I get a server error 8235 saying it could not find the p.exe file in the temp folder.

Can anyone help?
              Try downloading again from our web page. Here you can find it: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads...otter/Software

Comment

This still doesn't work, when I try and run the autorun.exe or the .msi file I get the following message "A referral was returned from the server: failed with error 8235".

Comment

What windows version you use? Software from dc-unlocker web page is only for xp and vista.

Comment

I have the same problem. Using Win 7 starter edition. Bought 15 USD credit. If I cannot install it on Nokia Booklet 3G please refund the credits.

Comment

Originally posted by endam View Post
                      I have the same problem. Using Win 7 starter edition. Bought 15 USD credit. If I cannot install it on Nokia Booklet 3G please refund the credits.
                      Use the original software. Do not need to install other software.

Comment

I didn't get it. I'm using the software fron dc-unlock page. Is there any other software? Please send me the correct link to download the software.

Comment

Originally posted by endam View Post
                          I didn't get it. I'm using the software fron dc-unlock page. Is there any other software? Please send me the correct link to download the software.
                          Goto "option.com" website...put your IMEI or SN of the modem you have and choose the latest unbranded software management avaiable.

http://www.option.com/en/support/software-download/

Comment

Sorry I couldn't find IMEI of the modem. How can I find it in Nokia booklet 3G?

Comment

Thanks.I found the IMEI and installed the correct software for my PC. What s the next step to unlock the modem?

Comment

Working...
                              X