Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra Wireless Aircard 763S

Hi there,

I have just unlocked my aircard 763S, but after the unlock, the original as well as the new sim does not detect. Is there anything I can do to get this problem fixed?

Thanks,
    Roberto Jiang

Restart modem after unlock. Then try to use it.

Comment

Hi Vincentras,

I've tried restarting the modem and it still does not detect my sim card. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by robertojiang View Post
        Hi Vincentras,

I've tried restarting the modem and it still does not detect my sim card. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
        Does modem software see modem? Could you try to use on other computer?
        Also, are you sure that sim correctly inserted and sim is working?

Comment

I will have to get back to you with regards to the modem software seeing the modem, but the sim is definitely working. Once plugged back into the original phone, the phone works flawlessly, detecting network and I am able to use data.

Comment

Just checked, all my computers detect the modem, but the modem won;t detect any sim cards now.

Comment

Just checked, all my computers detect the modem, but the modem won;t detect any sim cards now.
              But does the modem connect manager detect this device?
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi there, I tried and the modem connect manager does detect the device; but the modem is not getting any signal from my other sim card

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                But does the modem connect manager detect this device?

Comment

Hi there, I tried and the modem connect manager does detect the device; but the modem is not getting any signal from my other sim card
                  Have you set correct connection settings for your device to work with a new card? Setting up new profile with new APN settings etc.

Comment

No I have not, would you be able to tell me how I can go abouts in doing so?

Comment

I tried adding an APN setting and it still doesn't work, but I noticed that the device still cant read the sim

And when I tried unlocking again using a new version of dcunlocker, it does not find the device?

Comment

I tried adding an APN setting and it still doesn't work, but I noticed that the device still cant read the sim

And when I tried unlocking again using a new version of dcunlocker, it does not find the device?
                        Maybe you've reseted your device, therefore it might have been so that it got relocked. You could unlock it again without any additional credits just login with same account that you unlocked it before. Check in device manager if it appears under modems and ports lines. You might as well want to try to reinstall device on your computer.

Comment

Working...
                        X