Unlocked Sierra AC754s but Still Requires At&t Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocked Sierra AC754s but Still Requires At&t Password

I have successfully completed the unlock process using this software and device is listed as unlocked. I put a straight talk sim into the device and the att sign in page blocks access to internet and dumps, turns off access.

any suggestions?

Originally posted by pebrown View Post
    I have successfully completed the unlock process using this software and device is listed as unlocked. I put a straight talk sim into the device and the att sign in page blocks access to internet and dumps, turns off access.

any suggestions?
    If you connect via web panel, it might be so that it is customized and won't work with other provider cards. Also maybe you have performed factory reset? That way your device could have became locked again, please check it. If it is locked again, login to server with same username/password and repeat unlock, it won't cost any additional credits.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      If you connect via web panel, it might be so that it is customized and won't work with other provider cards. Also maybe you have performed factory reset? That way your device could have became locked again, please check it. If it is locked again, login to server with same username/password and repeat unlock, it won't cost any additional credits.
      ATT web panel is what auto-appears when connecting and no way around that panel, I guess? I am assuming it is locked to their, ATT, sim cards.

I have tried a reset and ensured that the device is stated to be unlocked within your software. I am unable to unlocked again because your software recognizes that the device is unlocked.

I guess your software can't unlock ATT devices?

Comment

ATT web panel is what auto-appears when connecting and no way around that panel, I guess? I am assuming it is locked to their, ATT, sim cards.

I have tried a reset and ensured that the device is stated to be unlocked within your software. I am unable to unlocked again because your software recognizes that the device is unlocked.

I guess your software can't unlock ATT devices?
        If device is unlocked then you might need to flash device with different firmware which would have generic/not branded web gui for your device to be usable.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          If device is unlocked then you might need to flash device with different firmware which would have generic/not branded web gui for your device to be usable.
          How?

Are there instructions anywhere for performing a firmware flash? I guess firmware is available from Sierra?

Thanks for the assistance....

Comment

How?

Are there instructions anywhere for performing a firmware flash? I guess firmware is available from Sierra?

Thanks for the assistance....
            Sorry, we do not have firmware files. Yes, they may be available from siera.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
              Sorry, we do not have firmware files. Yes, they may be available from siera.
              Only ATT firmware available at Sierra and new owner NetGear, but found details abut changing the start profile of the device

Change Profile of ATT AC754s

http://mycusthelp.net/SIERRAWIRELESS...6sSessionid%3d

No firmware change required to bypass ATT device start page that requires an account sign in. Follow instruction linked above in order to change profile or modem's start page and APN to the required/new carrier sim card.

I change profile and all working great.

Thanks for your help or I would not have known where to start searching for solution.

cheers

Comment

Only ATT firmware available at Sierra and new owner NetGear, but found details abut changing the start profile of the device

Change Profile of ATT AC754s

http://mycusthelp.net/SIERRAWIRELESS...6sSessionid%3d

No firmware change required to bypass ATT device start page that requires an account sign in. Follow instruction linked above in order to change profile or modem's start page and APN to the required/new carrier sim card.

I change profile and all working great.

Thanks for your help or I would not have known where to start searching for solution.

cheers
                Thank you for good news and information. This information will be useful for others.

Comment

The website about bypassing the ATT login is no longer available. Anyone manage to save that information?

Comment

Originally posted by ZandtMcCue View Post
                    The website about bypassing the ATT login is no longer available. Anyone manage to save that information?
                    See this:

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X