X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra MC 8775 Firmware Help!

Hi all,

I succesfully unlocked my card using dc-unlocker

I then read online that this card can support up to 7.2mps with a firmware flash, however I did a flash with files I found online and now as soon as it finds a network the card disappears and re-appears in Windows 7, this laptop is a Lenovo X61T and I have tried it in others.

When using Sierra Watcher I notice when it picks a network up it's displayed in chinese? writing, then it disconnects.

I am using a UK T-Mobile sim, same issue with other network sims.

I have also tried taping pin 20 but it's still the same.

Can someone please help me with some firmware files or a way to fix this, this would be appreciated.

Originally posted by TheBay View Post
    Hi all,

I succesfully unlocked my card using dc-unlocker

I then read online that this card can support up to 7.2mps with a firmware flash, however I did a flash with files I found online and now as soon as it finds a network the card disappears and re-appears in Windows 7, this laptop is a Lenovo X61T and I have tried it in others.

When using Sierra Watcher I notice when it picks a network up it's displayed in chinese? writing, then it disconnects.

I am using a UK T-Mobile sim, same issue with other network sims.

I have also tried taping pin 20 but it's still the same.

Can someone please help me with some firmware files or a way to fix this, this would be appreciated.
    You might want to write back original firmware file of your device, unfortunately we do not have it here with us, try to search for it in manufacturers website.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      You might want to write back original firmware file of your device, unfortunately we do not have it here with us, try to search for it in manufacturers website.
      Thank you for such a quick reply, unfortunataly the manufacturer never published the firmware and you cannot downgrade this device to that version. I am hoping to get the same firmware (Cisco I believe everyone uses) and flash again or a slightly newer/older firmware.

Again I am hoping maybe one of your members has this firmware as around 2009/2010 everyone used it, but it is no longer hosted anywhere

Comment

Working...
      X