Bigpond 760s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigpond 760s

I have downloaded your software and clicked auto detect and modem is not found. I have not purchased credits yet just in case it cannot be unlocked. If this can be unlocked the price will be 10 Euro or does it cost more if you have to help me unlock it? Sorry, but I was a little confused with your price tables.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0879

Detecting card :

selection :
    manufacturer - SierraWireless
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

modem not found !

Originally posted by web2013 View Post
    I have downloaded your software and clicked auto detect and modem is not found. I have not purchased credits yet just in case it cannot be unlocked. If this can be unlocked the price will be 10 Euro or does it cost more if you have to help me unlock it? Sorry, but I was a little confused with your price tables.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0879

Detecting card :

selection :

modem not found !
    Please use latest dc-unlocker software - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/R2bQc4Dy . Yes, unlocking it requires 10 credits that cost 10 euros. If your device is not detected you should check the following things:
    Make sure all drivers of your device are installed on pc along with the software (if there is one)
    Make sure device that you try to detect is not connected to the internet
    Check if there are more phones/modems connected to pc as they might cause this problem as well.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Not sure on the software. Pretty sure it is built in to the modem - ? Other modem turned off. I have the original SIM in the modem to unlock, not the SIM I want to use.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1034

Detecting modem :

selection :

modem not found !

Comment

Not sure on the software. Pretty sure it is built in to the modem - ? Other modem turned off. I have the original SIM in the modem to unlock, not the SIM I want to use.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1034

Detecting modem :

selection :

modem not found !
        Download drivers for your device from here https://files.dc-unlocker.com/backen...E2C382340EA0E1 , install them, then connect device to pc and attempt to detect it.

Comment

Thank you for the drivers. Downloaded and installed. Modem still not detected.

Comment

Thank you for the drivers. Downloaded and installed. Modem still not detected.
            Open device manager window, check how device appears there and let us know under what lines it appears.

Comment

I opened device manager and could not see the modem. I connected my other wireless modem [ZTE] and could not see that either. I also tried to detect my other modem [ZTE not requiring unlocking] and got modem not found.

I am using Windows 7.

Today I went to a Telstra store and they said Bigpond branded Sierra Wireless modems cannot be unlocked but Telstra Sierra Wireless can.

Comment

I opened device manager and could not see the modem. I connected my other wireless modem [ZTE] and could not see that either. I also tried to detect my other modem [ZTE not requiring unlocking] and got modem not found.

I am using Windows 7.

Today I went to a Telstra store and they said Bigpond branded Sierra Wireless modems cannot be unlocked but Telstra Sierra Wireless can.
                Device must appear in some sort of way in device manager when its connected to pc via usb cable. If it doesn't then either device has malfunctions or the cable you connect it to pc is damaged.

Comment

I tried a different cable and I can see the modem and unlocked.

Do you have a tutorial on what to do next - locating and installing firmware etc ? ? ?

Comment

I tried a different cable and I can see the modem and unlocked.

Do you have a tutorial on what to do next - locating and installing firmware etc ? ? ?
                    Apologies, but dc-unlocker does not have firmware files, therefore there is no information about it. You should be able to edit or add profiles along with new apn settings with current firmware, if you are not able to, then you will need to find generic firmware and flash your device with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X