Netgear (former Sierra Wireless) Aircard 782S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netgear (former Sierra Wireless) Aircard 782S

Netgear has released a new Aircard 782S (looks similar to 771S). Any news on if this device is supported by dc-unlocker?
    Cheers

Originally posted by ctsintat View Post
    Netgear has released a new Aircard 782S (looks similar to 771S). Any news on if this device is supported by dc-unlocker?
    Cheers
    If you have it, please try to detect it by dc-unlocker software. If device can be detected then we would be able to check with you more about it and find a possibility to unlock it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi Vald,

Thanks for the reply. I finally receive my device in mail. Seems this time they are doing very well with not allowing other unlocking method. When I connect it through usb cable, system manager only shows it as remote internet pass through, there is no device name at all.

Any idea?

Comment

Hi Vald,

Thanks for the reply. I finally receive my device in mail. Seems this time they are doing very well with not allowing other unlocking method. When I connect it through usb cable, system manager only shows it as remote internet pass through, there is no device name at all.

Any idea?
        Could you make a screenshot of device manager window? Spread modems, ports, cdroms lines (not all of them might exist on your side).

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Could you make a screenshot of device manager window? Spread modems, ports, cdroms lines (not all of them might exist on your side).
          Hi Vald,

Please kindly find the image below.

Cheers
          Last edited by ctsintat; 2013-11-15, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Image added.
            Attached Files

Comment

Image added.
              The image is really small to see anything in it, but if it appears under network adapters attempt to right click on it and select disable. See in Computer area under CDROMS if your device has a drive.

Comment

Bigpond/netgear 782s mobile wifi modem

Cheers
                I have one of these that I now need to unlock.
                Has DC-unlocker a code yet??

Comment

Originally posted by rojo770 View Post
                  I have one of these that I now need to unlock.
                  Has DC-unlocker a code yet??
                  Sorry, this device still not supported. Could you try to detect it by dc-unlocker software? If it would be detected, maybe we would be able to unlock it.

Comment

"remote NDIS internet sharing device" is how it is recognised in device manager.
                    DC-unlocker software does not recognise any sierra modem.
                    It is now called "netgear" but no name for that in the dropdown list.

Comment

Originally posted by rojo770 View Post
                      "remote NDIS internet sharing device" is how it is recognised in device manager.
                      DC-unlocker software does not recognise any sierra modem.
                      It is now called "netgear" but no name for that in the dropdown list.
                      Try to detect as sierra wireless device, model leave on auto detect, if it won't be detected then sorry, but without device in our hands we won't be able to investigate further.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Try to detect as sierra wireless device, model leave on auto detect, if it won't be detected then sorry, but without device in our hands we won't be able to investigate further.
                        Yes I tried that also. Thank you for your help anyway

Comment

I have update 782s ,remote NDIS internet sharing device is still there and added 3 com port ,but the software still can't detect the device.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cruzer View Post
                            I have update 782s ,remote NDIS internet sharing device is still there and added 3 com port ,but the software still can't detect the device.
                            Virtual serial ports won't help to detect device.

Comment

I recently contacted my Service Provider and payed $27.50 to have my device unlocked. I was advised I would receive an unlocking code by email within 5 working days.
                              On the 5th working day I contacted the Service Provider stating I was yet to receive the code. I was advised it could take a further 5 working days.
                              After a very heated reply and exchange (which was recorded and "may be used for training purposes") I was offered a complete refund and to still receive the code within 5 working days.
                              On the 10th working day after my application I received the unlocking code and now enjoy 1gb data per month at 1/3 of the cost

Comment

Working...
                              X