Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Sierra Wireless 770s

All,

Just unlocked an AT&T Unite (AirCard 770s). So far, I tried a few different provideres and they all seem to work fine.

However, I cannot get an AT&T SIM Card to work on the modem. I have tried to enter the APN Settings manually and the modem give me an error. Please refer to the attachement. Any hint on solving this situation?

On a side note.... Does anyone know if there is a non-brand firmware that can be used on the modem? I believe that the AT&T Branded firmware has a built-in lock to prevent entering their APN manually.

Thanks to all in advanced!

Joed
    Attached Files

Originally posted by joedr View Post
    All,

Just unlocked an AT&T Unite (AirCard 770s). So far, I tried a few different provideres and they all seem to work fine.

However, I cannot get an AT&T SIM Card to work on the modem. I have tried to enter the APN Settings manually and the modem give me an error. Please refer to the attachement. Any hint on solving this situation?

On a side note.... Does anyone know if there is a non-brand firmware that can be used on the modem? I believe that the AT&T Branded firmware has a built-in lock to prevent entering their APN manually.

Thanks to all in advanced!

Joed
    Not really possible to see much from the attachment because of its size. Since device was originally locked to at&t there should be already profile for this network on dashboard of your device. Unfortunately, but we do not have information if there is non-branded firmware for these SW modems.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi all,
      Also I was able to unlock my 770S but does not connect to the network...
      I have tried to enter the APN Settings manually but does not connect,
      I tried it with more sim, (TRE (3) ITALY) and (WIND INFOSTRADA - ITALY), but still problem....

HELP PLEASE...
      Max
      Last edited by boschmax; 2015-05-09, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boschmax View Post
        Hi all,
        Also I was able to unlock my 770S but does not connect to the network...
        I have tried to enter the APN Settings manually but does not connect,
        I tried it with more sim, (TRE (3) ITALY) and (WIND INFOSTRADA - ITALY), but still problem....

HELP PLEASE...
        Max
        Have you restarted modem after unlock? Have entered correct connection settings for new provider?

Comment

If you have it in LTE only it will not connect ... put it into auto or 3G and it will probably connect.
          Netgear say it is LTE only in the USA.

Cheers
          Billy

Comment

hi,
            yes, I had already set in "auto" and restarted but does not connect ...
            I want to try to set the "3G" as recommend "Billythewizz" ...

thanks
            Last edited by boschmax; 2015-05-11, 09:09 AM.

Comment

this bad device,no FW outthere,you can search google with NO luck.
              even you able to enter APN ,you can't connect to internet,im sure you even not got a bar of signal.
              only searching show..............................

that because,att lock the baseband or band freq.
              you can edited NV item to unlock band freq based Xda Tutorials but you will NO luck.

again,this is suck device throw your mifi to wall or trow to your neighbor chicken.
              at least you will get chicken meat for free..

Comment

Any update on download for updated firmware for 770S?

Comment

problem fixed boschmax?

Comment

Working...
                  X