Aircard 341u - Unlocked but still asking for MSL code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircard 341u - Unlocked but still asking for MSL code

I've tried unlocking my Aircard 341u and the "SIM Lock Status" has changed to "Unlocked", but when I try to get into advanced settings (and other config options) in the web UI I am still being prompted for my MSL code which suggests it is actually still locked? Does DC unlocker set this code to something default (e.g. 000000 or blank) or have I missed something? I've not tried any codes as I'd expect there are only so many attempts before I lock myself out of the device... Any help would be appreciated!

Originally posted by Ganymede View Post
    I've tried unlocking my Aircard 341u and the "SIM Lock Status" has changed to "Unlocked", but when I try to get into advanced settings (and other config options) in the web UI I am still being prompted for my MSL code which suggests it is actually still locked? Does DC unlocker set this code to something default (e.g. 000000 or blank) or have I missed something? I've not tried any codes as I'd expect there are only so many attempts before I lock myself out of the device... Any help would be appreciated!
    After unlock you must restart/reconnect device to complete the process.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks Valdemaras - I've disconnected and reconnected the device a number of times but it is still requesting an MSL code which I need to finish initialising the device - any advice you can offer would be appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by Ganymede View Post
        Thanks Valdemaras - I've disconnected and reconnected the device a number of times but it is still requesting an MSL code which I need to finish initialising the device - any advice you can offer would be appreciated...
        Unfortunately but we do not have information about MSL code as we make only network unlocking for the device.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X