Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirCard 779S unlocked by DC-Unlocker but goes to AT&T activate page

Thank you for DC-Unlocker.
    I unlocked my AirCard last night but today when I put in a SIM and connected with WiFi, I was taken to the AT&T activation page.
    I reconnected to DC-Unlocker and it reports AirCard 779S is locked. It looks like the hotspot relocked itself. What did I miss? Cheers.

Hello, maybe reset was done to it? In any case, repeating unlock on same device with same account won't cost anything.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks, I did reset the hotspot which had re-locked it but as you said, I was able to unlock it again using DC-Unlocker. When I put the SIM in and connect with my phone or laptop it takes me to AT&Ts GoPhone page. I removed the SIM and checked that DC-Unlocker still reports the hotspot as unlocked. What to try next?
      Attached Files

Comment

We can only help that much. If device is reported as unlock, but you can't connect using other operator sim card, you should check basics such as APN settings on dashboard for new operator.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Ah, ... I discovered the SIM I was using was inactive. Using an active SIM makes a big difference. DC-Unblocker works great. 5 stars.
          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X