No announcement yet.

NETGEAR Nighthawk MR1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am needing my nighthawk mr1100 unlocked. Can you do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Karrimiller View Post
      I am needing my nighthawk mr1100 unlocked. Can you do this?
      Yes, https://www.dc-unlocker.com/netgear-...network-unlock
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello -

I am struggling to unlock my MR1100. Firmware Version is NTG9X50C_12.05.14

I followed the guide on your website but I keep getting "modem not found".

Any suggestions?
        Last edited by raveynbleu; 2020-04-09, 02:24 AM.

Comment

***FIXED***

So instead of using my router for wifi to unlock my netgear mr1100 i used my phones hotspot!
          Also had to turn off the router so it would not pick up.
          How do i go about fixing this????

Check account status

User : duboiskid
          Credits left : 10

Activated features:

Software debugger

================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1430

Detecting modem :

selection :
          manufacturer - SierraWireless/NETGEAR
          model - Auto detect (recommended)

Two network adapters has same IP subnet! Please change network card or router IP address to different subnet.

Last edited by Valdemaras; 2020-04-09, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raveynbleu View Post
            Hello -

I am struggling to unlock my MR1100. Firmware Version is NTG9X50C_12.05.14

I followed the guide on your website but I keep getting "modem not found".

Any suggestions?
            If you can not detect modem, check this:
            Make sure device is connected via usb and turned on and has no sim inside
            Make sure device is visible in device manager
            Make sure modem’s connection software/WEBUI/Dashboard is installed, but not running. (if there is one)
            Use Autodetect on DC-unlocker “select model” line.
            Make sure modem is not connected to internet.

Make sure device’s gateway/IP does not duplicate with active adapter

Comment

I had removed the SIM, and did autodetect, connected via USB. It was plugged into the wall, I removed the battery sure to overheating.

For the Nighthawk, is there special connection software? I've always just give to the attwifimanager/ website. Is there something else I should have pulled up?

Also, if I can't find it in Device Manager, do you know how I'd force it?

And I guess in not she what you mean by the gateway/IP or active adapter. Can you elaborate?

Thank you for the help.

Comment

I had removed the SIM, and did autodetect, connected via USB. It was plugged into the wall, I removed the battery sure to overheating.

For the Nighthawk, is there special connection software? I've always just give to the attwifimanager/ website. Is there something else I should have pulled up?

Also, if I can't find it in Device Manager, do you know how I'd force it?

And I guess in not she what you mean by the gateway/IP or active adapter. Can you elaborate?

Thank you for the help.
                I think your problem is how you connecting it to pc for now, it should be male to male usb cable, if it doesn't appear under network adapters in device manager don't bother detecting it as computer doesn't even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

I think your problem is how you connecting it to pc for now, it should be male to male usb cable, if it doesn't appear under network adapters in device manager don't bother detecting it as computer doesn't even see it.
                  When I use the USB-USB connection with the MR1100 it does not appear in Device Manager. When I connect it via the USB-C it does.

However, DC-Unlocker still can't find it.

Make sure device is connected via usb and turned on and has no sim inside
                  - SIM is removed
                  Make sure device is visible in device manager
                  - Shows up in Device Manager using USB-C connection, but not USB-USB
                  Make sure modem’s connection software/WEBUI/Dashboard is installed, but not running. (if there is one)
                  - There is no Dashboard that I know of for the MR1100, if that is not the case I'd love to know.
                  Use Autodetect on DC-unlocker “select model” line.
                  - I run Autodetect, but it still finds nothing
                  Make sure modem is not connected to internet.
                  - Modem is not connected, because no SIM.
                  Make sure device’s gateway/IP does not duplicate with active adapter
                  - I'm not sure what this means?

Comment

Finally got it to unlock, but it still wont' recognize the other SIM.

Comment

Finally got it to unlock, but it still wont' recognize the other SIM.
                      Detect it on dc-unlocker with no sim inside to make sure it is unlocked. If it still locked repeat unlock using same account - it's free. It will show lock status on detect info. May i ask if you have used usb c to usb cable to unlock it? This would be first that worked keeping in mind it was successfully unlocked and usable.

Comment

Having a similar issue with the MR1100. Using a USB to USB C cable, Windows 10 attempts to setup USB, but errors out so the 1100 never shows in device manager. Is there a usb driver for this to be found somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by CTAPUK-SOCHI View Post
                          Hello!
                          Help please unlock the router.
                          Model: Netgear MR1100-100
                          SKU: MR1100-1EEEUS
                          IMEI: 359126080461916
                          Firmware version: NTG9X50C_10.19.04.00
                          Unlock guide: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/netgear-...network-unlock

Comment

Originally posted by skip_netgear View Post
                            Having a similar issue with the MR1100. Using a USB to USB C cable, Windows 10 attempts to setup USB, but errors out so the 1100 never shows in device manager. Is there a usb driver for this to be found somewhere?
                            You should be using the original USB cable that came with the device and no drivers should be necessary to manually install or apply for this device as it should pop under network adapters in the device manager window on a computer by default.

Comment

Any USB device ALWAYS requires a driver. In this case, the driver windows attempts to apply gives an error so the device never shows up in device manager. My question remains, where can I get a device driver for windows 10, USB for the MR1100.

Comment

Under normal circumstances, these devices do not need any manual driver installation and if your computer/windows require such you may try to contact with device manufacturer maybe they will have a driver pack for this device then.
                                Last edited by Valdemaras; 2023-03-02, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X