Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netgear MR1100 "Edit band list" missing B66

Hello,
    I would like to use the "Edit band list" functionality for my Netgear MR1100. Unfortunately, when I use "Read bands from router" function, it is missing LTE B66. Using telnet to the device's AT command port and running "AT!BAND=?" shows that B66 is available for the device so I'm not sure why DC-Unocker is not showing it. Can you please update DC-Unlocker so that B66 is detected? That is the band I wish to lock.
    Attached Files

Whats your username/dongle id on software please?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Whats your username/dongle id on software please?
      Username is hazarjast. I purchased credits but have not yet entered my credentials into the software to use them as I wanted to test first. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Comment

Verify your purchase by clicking a link which is was sent to your email box linked to paypal since your account is blocked still. Then please do this:

1. Restart DC-Unlocker software.
        2. Go to Server tab, login (Must press “check log in” before continuing)
        3. Detect your device. Try to read band list, after that close extra window for editing bands/menus.
        4. Go to Options tab.
        5. Click "Save log".
        6. Send that file to me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by hazarjast View Post

Username is hazarjast. I purchased credits but have not yet entered my credentials into the software to use them as I wanted to test first. Please let me know if you need any further information.
          We have made beta software for you that may help to read that missing band. dc-unlocker2client_1416_beta.exe
          https://files.dc-unlocker.com/get/1c...b0d4aa6ad7993d If it still doesn't, please make log file with given steps earlier.

Comment

Using DC-Unlocker is it possible to unlock bands in MR1100-TLAUS (by default Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, and 28) ??? I'd like to get bands 20 and 38.
            For Your interest https://kb.netgear.com/000060410/Wha...-Mobile-Router

Comment

It's for editing bands, not unlocking them, if they are not supported by device we can not make them appear because it's hardware simply does not support.

Comment

Working...
              X