Anybody can tell me how to Unlock my MR1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody can tell me how to Unlock my MR1100

Hi , I don't know how to enable the "Unlock" function when i connect my Netgear MR1100 router in Dc Unlocker the new version.

1) I was follow Dc Unlocker's tips to connect my router,
    2) I logged in and brought 10 credits from their website.
    3) I plug a different sim card to restart router.
    4) i used USB cable and plug in router's C-type usb port.
    5) Dc Unlocker detected the router successfull, checked my username and password successful, but the Unlock function still disable, i don't know how to do then, very sad.............

hope somebody can tell me how to do, i need to Unlock the router to connect internet, Thank you Thank you very much!!!
    Attached Files

There has to be no sim inside device during detect time.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

you also need to use this dc-unlocker version https://files.dc-unlocker.com/share....CC935EB4E9C5B7 otherwise you may get error during unlock itself.

Comment

I try again with no sim card inside the router, but still can't enable the "Unlock" function, pls help me, thank you very much??
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          you also need to use this dc-unlocker version https://files.dc-unlocker.com/share....CC935EB4E9C5B7 otherwise you may get error during unlock itself.
          I downloaded the link and start it , it works, it can repair IMEI (i've not enough credit), get the modem data, but still disable the Unlock function,......something i missing to do??

Comment

No, it means your device is not locked to any network. if it detects as unlocked on software version that i gave.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              No, it means your device is not locked to any network. if it detects as unlocked on software version that i gave.
              You mean my router nothing need to unlock, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by maxyeung View Post

You mean my router nothing need to unlock, isn't it?
                If you want to unlock it from network/carrier then yes, do not need to unlock it.

Comment

Thank you very much, i know it.
                  i want ask some question about my sim card network. I got a Huawei router B525, it insert a sim card already and cannot use this sim card with another router (Netgear MR1100). Can i use DC Unlocker to repair IMEI the MR1100 router and use this sim card? Now i insert this cim card in MR1100, it can connect the ISP but any device show "no internet access" message.

Comment

i want to know, when i no move 3 Days later, i'll lost all of credit in my account?

Comment

"Software locked to other PC!"
                      why?
                      username: maxyeung

Comment

Timed license account usable from 1 pc only, removed blocks this time for you. Credits do not expire. We can not help about connection issues or usage of device with any operator/carrier.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                          X