Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 IMEI Repair questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 IMEI Repair questions

Hello! I am very much a beginner when it comes to computer stuff. I was able to follow the tutorial and successfully repair the IMEI of my Nighthawk M1 MR1100. I just have a few questions. Any help would be appreciated!

1. Does this IMEI repair last forever? If there is a chance that I have to reboot or reset my device in the future, will the IMEI revert back to the original one, thus I have to buy credits again to repair it a second time?

2. My device won't allow me to manually update the firmware. There is no option when I go to the management page of my device. I'm 99% sure it's because it's an ATT branded one and the DC unlocked client showed that it's still locked to ATT even though I bought it from Best Buy. Will these automatic firmware updates cause the IMEI to revert back to it's original?

If anyone could please help me answer these questions I'd be very grateful! Thank you in advance!

1. repeating same service on same device won't ask for new credits even if IMEI gets reverted back.
    2. If your device resets after firmware upgrade then yes, it may be the case.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X