Netgear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netgear

I’m having two issues the first one is connecting to your servers when I login most of the time it seems busy or overloaded or maybe there some other reason why I can’t connect I don’t know but sometimes maybe eight out of 10 times I can when I do I am mediately plug-in my Netgear nighthawk M1 in the program recognizes it no problem but then when I unlock it it seems as if the Internet is this continued because I can’t load Google pages so it looks like I’m not connected to the Internet but my network says I am connected to my Wi-Fi source. My computer says I’m connected to my cell phone hotspot and it says I’m connected to the Internet but I can’t load any webpages during this moment it also says I’m connected to the net gear so I try to unlock it and I get an error My computer says I’m connected to my cell phone hotspot and it says I’m connected to the Internet but I can’t load any webpages during this moment it also says I’m connected to the net gear so I try to unlock it and I get an error 62. It’s very confusing because my computer says I’m connected to both devices and I have Internet connection on the one I have Internet connection to but why doesn’t it draw from that source whenever I plug-in the device I want to unlock the Sim card is not in the device I want to unlock I’ve tried downloading the older version still the same problem it sounds like there are network configurations that need to be changed but I’m not sure how to do that if that is the problem and I’m not even sure if that is the problem and I’m hoping somebody out there can help me please and thank you

So I have an update here I figured out how to change the priority of Internet connection so I have Internet connection while I click the unlocking button everything is good up to this point that is if I can sign in because of whatever difficulty is there one time out of maybe 20 I can sign in but for some reason I’m still getting an error 62 after re-prioritizing my network connections to the connection that I have Internet to make things happen what could this error 62 be

Comment

Have you changed data offload to wifi on device's settings? You also should make sure device is not connected to some local wifi network by disabling/disconnecting it on your pc
      image_3271.jpg
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
      X