Unite Express 2-AC797S unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unite Express 2-AC797S unlock

Is there support for the Netgear AC797S from AT&T? DC Unlocker software recognize the device, but it fails to unlock the hotspot.

We can not help you from "fails to unlock the hotspot".
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

In the DC-Unlocker software it said it support but there is no com port drivers point me in the direction for the PC drivers

Comment

Drivers are in device's drive that appears on computer when connected.

Comment

Can you send me the link I can't seem to find it

Comment

There is no link to the device's drive. It appears on the computer to which the device is connected to.

Comment

That can't be because other devices on dc unlocker has their own drivers that represent them. The AC797s is just not detecting the COM PORT.

Comment

All drivers that are on our website are from the official Netgear website, so if there isn't a pack for your specific unit means the manufacturer did not distribute such a pack - we do not make drivers of our own obviously. Your device may detect via interface depending on how it appears in the device manager on a computer when you plug it in such cases no drivers are needed at all.

Comment

Agreed.....however if you are promoting that dc-unlocker can unlock the device network but has no support for the drivers specify to do the process how does that work? Because with out that specific driver it cannot be unlocked.

Comment

"if" device requires drivers then it has in it's like like any other modem. I suggest you first find the actual problem as suggested earlier by going to the device manager on your computer rather than looking for something that may not even exist and be completely unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                    X