Changing Imei LB1120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Imei LB1120

Good day, was wondering if DC-unlocker supports changing Imei for Netgear LB1120? thanks

We do not support such model oficially, were you able to detect it on DC-unlocker client regardless?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

It does not have a usb connection.

Comment

Hi
        i was able to let dc unlocker detect the LB1120 as I figure out that the device can be connected to the computer using usb .
        so now do you think you can unlock it ?

Comment

Detection does not mean that you can unlock it, it just gives us to look at the details of device which you haven't provided.

Comment

Netgear LB1120 modem . I figured out that it has a hidden USB port so you think you can I unlock it?

Comment

Without seeing detection info, no idea.

Comment

Is someone going to answer this question?

Can the LB1120 have it's imei configured, or not?

I have the same model and same question. How can I get the detection info to submit? The Netgear LB1120 has a single ethernet port.
                I looked at the videos you posted about the ZTE and the Huawei units, but those don't seem exactly what I would get from the LB1120.
                If you can tell me what I need to do I can give it a try, maybe you can support that unit.
                What should I do?
                Last edited by Valdemaras; 2021-02-22, 03:22 PM.

Comment

No one answered this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                    No one answered this question.
                    Your device is not supported by DC-unlocker if you read this thread carefully or simply check supported models on website.

Comment

I realize that, but if you notice what I wrote in #8, I understood that the reason you cannot support it is you do not have the detection info, which I was offering to try to get, so you can support it.
                      How do I get the detection info to submit?

Comment

You get it by detecting device on DC-unlocker client. You should not hope for it to be added to supported models remotely even if you manage to detect it also there is no guarantee it will be since it is not supported.

Comment

Working...
                        X