MR5100 Support for IMEI Repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR5100 Support for IMEI Repair?

Is the Netgear MR5100 5G supported for IMEI repair? I was going to get one, but would prefer to do so if the IMEI can be repaired as needed.

Thanks in advance for letting me know.

EDIT - Oh, and I am happy to be a test user for your software on this device, if you need a test user. Just let me know.
    Last edited by klpinor; 2021-04-05, 09:58 PM.

No, it is not supported for any service sadly.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Are there plans to support repairing the IMEI on the M5100?

Comment

No plans at least not in the near future.

Comment

MR5100 unlock, IMEI repair, Band edit now testing available, if you still have a device with you and would like to try it, please contact us via support chat during work hours.

Comment

Is MR5200 (the SIM unlocked version of the MR5100) IMEI repair (and band edit) available?

Comment

Originally posted by klpinor View Post
              Is MR5200 (the SIM unlocked version of the MR5100) IMEI repair (and band edit) available?
              Yes, unofficially it is available as tested by several users already.

Comment

Hi all,

Question..

I have a ATT MR5100 Unlocked. when I keep trying to test server for my user or to repair, it won'y conenct to theserver because the MR5100 is connected via USB to the PC.

Any reason?? Any way I can connect the DC-Unlocker to the server and connect the MR5100 to repaid the imei???? Or I will ship back this device already unlocked.

Since it won't conenct to internet it's just not working at all.

Thanks to help
                Last edited by jeeper; 2022-04-28, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeeper View Post
                  Hi all,

Question..

I have a ATT MR5100 Unlocked. when I keep trying to test server for my user or to repair, it won'y conenct to theserver because the MR5100 is connected via USB to the PC.

Any reason?? Any way I can connect the DC-Unlocker to the server and connect the MR5100 to repaid the imei???? Or I will ship back this device already unlocked.

Since it won't conenct to internet it's just not working at all.

Thanks to help
                  If you are able to log in while MR5100 is disconnected from pc and unable to log in when it is connected then the problem is connection priority on pc. There are ways to fix connection priority problems. But first, if you have an ethernet cable connection instead of WiFi, this could help solve this problem without changing any settings on the computer. Otherwise, refer to this page here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10 there will be multiple ways explaining step by step how to set connection priority on your computer.

Comment

Working...
                  X